• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Philosophical Question

Meg

I was asked something the other day and I'm not sure how to answer it. I was wondering if you guys would give you're opinion on it. Here's the question: What would you do for a Klondike Bar? I just don't know! There's so many factors to consider.:wacko: ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
You could start off with telling me what a Klondike Bar is.

What the hell is a Klondike Bar?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's a dessert treat that's sold internationally.

I would most definitely get turned into a lizard man for one. ;)

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
What would I do for a Klondike Bar?.... Simple.... I would buy it :lol: It's not even, what, two bucks per bar lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Depends on the situation. I'd do almost anything if I was starving and about to die without food.

But right now, I'm not hungry and I've got food around me. So I don't really want one...

I think the actual answer is "Nothing" because you'd do nothing, and get one. :p

aoshi

I suppose a klondike bar is a metaphor to your aspirations or wishes.
Depends:
1)Would not need it at cost of my integrity.
2)If it is a challenge and a fair one without gamble, I would go for it though i have money to buy it.
3)If it is not any else's loss.

If it is jus a dessert, Well buy it.

Sparda™

Aoshi hit the nail. It's a metaphor.

Being a man with principles, I wouldn't do anything out of my boundaries for anything no matter how valuable/vital It is.

Meg

You guys are turning this into something that's actually philosophical! :lol:

@Aka- The commercials for it always ask "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" So I thought it would be funny to make a thread. Personally, I would go downstairs and get one out of the freezer.

aka958

Don't trust people
Sparda™;230860 said:
Aoshi hit the nail. It's a metaphor.

Being a man with principles, I wouldn't do anything out of my boundaries for anything no matter how valuable/vital It is.

Then this.

This wasn't philosophical at all. Feels pretty much like a joke to me.

aoshi

meg127;230908 said:
You guys are turning this into something that's actually philosophical! :lol:

@Aka- The commercials for it always ask "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" So I thought it would be funny to make thread. Personally, I would go downstairs and get one out of the freezer.

Why does the subject say philosophical?

I think it is the thread's misleading subject that brought such answers.

@Sparda: I think this thread is for ignorant teenage giggles.

Thread starter : Next time u wanna start a giggle, Better state it before the thread starts. So that i would keep out of it.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;230995 said:
Exactly. Being serious all the time sucks. Having a bit of fun never killed someone, did it?

That's exactly what I was trying to do with this thread. I mean gosh, I was just being sarcastic by calling it philosophical. I figured you guys would be able to tell it was a joke just by the fact that I asked you what you would do for ice cream.

@aoshi- and what the heck do you mean by ignorant? I'm not the one that took a question about ice cream seriously.:p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Y_So_Srs.jpg

Srsly guise, why so serious?

Top Bottom