• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Philosophical Question

Meg

CloudStryker;231340 said:
That IS the candimania (not candyman). :p

What. Ever. :p It looks like it would either be really really good or really really bad. (depending on how sweet it is)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
CloudStryker;231314 said:
Huh, weird.
I found the UK equivelant to a Klondike bar instead.
A Choc Ice. :D

Ohh right a Choc Ice..nothing I hate them not because they taste bad but just because they used to hurt my teeth.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
meg127;230824 said:
Here's the question: What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

There are alot of things I'd do for a Klondike Bar...

Like take over Canada and then maybe the world! :lol:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
depends taste on 1-10

1=bkfjirgurhfdigxvhdr
2=yuk
3=blurr
4=hmmmm
5=meh
6=yap
7=coool
8=awesome!!!
9=wooop wooop
10=nub nub jub jub

on do level

1=nothing
2=give 1p
3=give 2p
4=buy it
5=do a lil job
6=not eat a choc bar for 2 days
7=not whatch simpsons
8=do experiment for someone
9=do a stunt
10=mutate myself

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
CloudStryker;231327 said:
Are we going for the biggest Ice creams now?
Ok beat this http://www.thelimekiln.co.uk/.
Click on the menu picture and the Ice cream and the description is at the top of the menu.
Had one of these 3 weeks ago, I can still taste chocolate. :D

i want that. find a way to get one to me. ( or i will do evil things:D)

CloudStryker

Surviving
Well unless Fed-Ex delivers icecream to you guys, you'll have to get a plane over here and buy one.
Are you really going to pay all that for the candymania?
Whereas I can walk ten minutes from my house to the resteraunt and order one. :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
aoshi;231170 said:
You are ignorant at giving a valid subject for the thread. U state the subject "philosophical", state there are too many factors to get a klondike bar and finally say it was for giggles.Why not state it is for fun in subject of the thread if u were expecting giggles out of it? I think u were pulling a practical joke on the rest of forum.

I appreciate fun as long as it is not a practical joke. Now dont go and logically reason that this thread was for fun.

1)Philosophical
2)Too many "factors" to get a klondike bar.

If u want threads for fun,stop using words such as "philosophical","factors". These cannot go in the same context as "fun".

I also stated that if it is jus a klondike bar, well buy it is very good.I really dont see the giggle part of it.

Sparda™;231195 said:
In all honesty, I will have to agree with Aoshi here.

The thread title and the question were directed as a metaphor, and as such, I replied as one.

Also, agreed with you Aka. I didn't find anything funny here as well.
what the hell is wrong with you two? Just wind your necks in for goodness sakes.

Some people...:rolleyes:

aka958

Don't trust people
Angel;231979 said:
what the hell is wrong with you two? Just wind you necks in for goodness sakes.

Some people...:rolleyes:

Maybe they actually feeled to let out their mind on something more pholisophical only to get rickrolled when they entered the thread.
We've got alot of funny threads being made all over, but sometimes people also wants to share a little more serious discussion.
It was a disappointment for me to find out this was yet another joke thread. I really wanted to spread my thoughts on something philosophical.

So you know, you ain't really being all that nice writing "Some people..." and then use a rolleyes emoticon. What did you mean by that? I to meant the same as they did, so, what's wrong with me?

Meg

^ Annnnnnnd BEFORE THIS GOES ANY FURTHER! Look. The point is is that the people that got upset that this was a joke over reacted. Plain and simple. You didn't have to get all "wah wah wah blah blah blah." once you realized it was a joke. Just go "oh, not my thing." and leave as opposed to turning it into something big. As I said before let's keep this happy. ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Okay, i have another question:
Would you give your last Rolo to someone?

Personally, I'd give the whole packet to someone, i don't like them.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Are they those chocolate things with caramel in them?

If that's the case, I'll pass. I don't much care for anything chocolate >.>

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rolos are like little chocolate barrels filled with caramel. I love the things, but I'd gladly give my last one to somebody.

Meg

I don't know that sounds like it might be good. But I'd much rather have a Reese's ^_^

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
give away candy. are you insane.

( btw. for those of you that wanted this to be a real philosophical thread.

1. i don't get why you want that so badly that you can't enjoy the joke
2. i made a thread you whould like)

Top Bottom