• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Philosophical Question

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i whould do evil evil things for a klondike bar. even if i could get on for nothing i whould still do evil things just because i like evil things. but i whould absolutly never ever do anything nice for a klondike bar.... Ever! ( its not that important)

aoshi

meg127;231075 said:
That's exactly what I was trying to do with this thread. I mean gosh, I was just being sarcastic by calling it philosophical. I figured you guys would be able to tell it was a joke just by the fact that I asked you what you would do for ice cream.

@aoshi- and what the heck do you mean by ignorant? I'm not the one that took a question about ice cream seriously.:p

You are ignorant at giving a valid subject for the thread. U state the subject "philosophical", state there are too many factors to get a klondike bar and finally say it was for giggles.Why not state it is for fun in subject of the thread if u were expecting giggles out of it? I think u were pulling a practical joke on the rest of forum.

I appreciate fun as long as it is not a practical joke. Now dont go and logically reason that this thread was for fun.

1)Philosophical
2)Too many "factors" to get a klondike bar.

If u want threads for fun,stop using words such as "philosophical","factors". These cannot go in the same context as "fun".

I also stated that if it is jus a klondike bar, well buy it is very good.I really dont see the giggle part of it.

Sparda™

In all honesty, I will have to agree with Aoshi here.

The thread title and the question were directed as a metaphor, and as such, I replied as one.

Also, agreed with you Aka. I didn't find anything funny here as well.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
We don't have Klondike Bars here, but it looks to me like a nondescript choc ice. What would I do for a choc ice? Not much. Magnums on the other hand...

Meg

@ aoshi ans sparda- again, i'm not the one that took a question about ice cream seriously. so don't call me ignorant. if you look at my first post you'll see i use ;) which is a major hint that its a joke. the title was a joke. the question was a joke. i set it up that way because i thought it would be funny. other people on here got it as a joke right away. its you guys that didn't see it and its not my fault you have a poor sense of humor and can't tell when someone is obviously joking. so don't get all "oh you're so ignorant, this isn't funny and blah blah blah" with me. Ok? Ok great.

Sooooo!!!!! Now that that's done with. Let's keep this thread happy like its supposed to be. ^_^
I had a Klondike Bar yesterday after getting home from work. So yummy. What other ice creams do you guys like? :lol:

CloudStryker

Surviving
Right, a klondike bar...
I'm going to agree with Lexy, I'd rather have a magnum.
Scratch that, I'd rather have a Straberry Cornetto.
In fact...
Back in a 2 mins. Off to check my freezer.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know, we used to have this kind of ice cream called "Chocolate Overload". It was more chocolate chunks than ice cream. :p Some were as big as my hand. o_O

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;231317 said:
You know, we used to have this kind of ice cream called "Chocolate Overload". It was more chocolate chunks than ice cream. :p Some were as big as my hand. o_O

Wish I had some now. :p

Meg

Angelo Credo;231316 said:
AH MAH GOD CHOC ICE.

Okay, I'd murder people for a Klondike Bar.

Uh oh. *runs to hide taking Klondike Bars with me*

Meg

CloudStryker;231327 said:
Are we going for the biggest Ice creams now?
Ok beat this http://www.thelimekiln.co.uk/.
Click on the menu picture and the Ice cream and the description is at the top of the menu.
Had one of these 3 weeks ago, I can still taste chocolate. :D

o_O I want one! That looks amazing. And what the heck is a Candyman? Some kind of gift from the heavens?

Top Bottom