• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quick Philosophical Question

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Then you put it in your mouth, pretend like it's the best candy in the world, and then spit it out when your friend or so isn't looking. :p

Meg

Tonks;232468 said:
But it's candy! Forget just GIVING it away, someone out there will buy it >:3

Because if you sell it the person is going to want their money back after they realize how bad it is. If you give it away you won't have that problem.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Nonsense! Simply sell the candy...at three times the price you paid...with 5 percent interest...and have a no refunds policy :p

Meg

Tonks;232486 said:
Nonsense! Simply sell the candy...at three times the price you paid...with 5 percent interest...and have a no refunds policy :p

BRILLANT! *claps* :lol:You should go into business.

Meg

Tonks;232509 said:
Sorry, medicine is where it's at for me :p

Well that's good to!

I was about to point out how off topic this is, but then i realized this thread didn't have much of a topic to begin with. :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
aka958;232033 said:
Maybe they actually feeled to let out their mind on something more pholisophical only to get rickrolled when they entered the thread.
We've got alot of funny threads being made all over, but sometimes people also wants to share a little more serious discussion.
It was a disappointment for me to find out this was yet another joke thread. I really wanted to spread my thoughts on something philosophical.

So you know, you ain't really being all that nice writing "Some people..." and then use a rolleyes emoticon. What did you mean by that? I to meant the same as they did, so, what's wrong with me?
Seriously, I'm a bit sick of people bitching to me about the behaviour of other members and then when I do call them down, I'm wrong all of a sudden.

Those two members were being rude, ok? In my opinion, it was fully intentional the way they were talking to others. I have NO time for that sort of thing these days and I'm dog-sick of this whole "I'm so smart I can crap all over the little people" attitude certain members have here. Anyone with half a brain could see that this thread was intended as a joke.

No one was "rick-rolled"; certain members took this WAY too seriously and need to think before they start laying into someone about their thread topic. One of these members has since been banned because of precisely this elitist attitude (as well as other things) and quite honestly I'm not here to pat people on the head and try to keep absolutely everybody 100% happy 100% of the time.

As for my last comment? Fully justified - if it was aimed at you, I would have quoted you accordingly. You weren't, to my knowledge, being condescending and rude towards the OP and therefore did not deserve to be pulled down.

But then again, why am I bothering justifying myself? No one takes a damn bit of notice and because I don't hand out sunshine and cookies with every post I make I'm somehow the bad guy. You know what? Make of it what you will. You guys complain when it suits you and then go nuts when something is done about it - I've had enough of hand holding.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Angel;232620 said:
Seriously, I'm a bit sick of people bitching to me about the behaviour of other members and then when I do call them down, I'm wrong all of a sudden.

Those two members were being rude, ok? In my opinion, it was fully intentional the way they were talking to others. I have NO time for that sort of thing these days and I'm dog-sick of this whole "I'm so smart I can crap all over the little people" attitude certain members have here. Anyone with half a brain could see that this thread was intended as a joke.

No one was "rick-rolled"; certain members took this WAY too seriously and need to think before they start laying into someone about their thread topic. One of these members has since been banned because of precisely this elitist attitude (as well as other things) and quite honestly I'm not here to pat people on the head and try to keep absolutely everybody 100% happy 100% of the time.

As for my last comment? Fully justified - if it was aimed at you, I would have quoted you accordingly. You weren't, to my knowledge, being condescending and rude towards the OP and therefore did not deserve to be pulled down.

But then again, why am I bothering justifying myself? No one takes a damn bit of notice and because I don't hand out sunshine and cookies with every post I make I'm somehow the bad guy. You know what? Make of it what you will. You guys complain when it suits you and then go nuts when something is done about it - I've had enough of hand holding.

Do you feel better now that you had the chance to vent?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If that was sarcasm, it really was unnecessary. So don't patronise me.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Angel;232628 said:
If that was sarcasm, it really was unnecessary. So don't patronise me.

I was not being sarcastic. I just want people to be happy, or at least not to feel angry. I did not mean to patronize you.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Then I appreciate that, apologise and take back my assumption. :)

It just really bugs me when I get floods of complaints about a member and then when I actually do something, I get told off for it because I don't do it the way they apparently think I ought to. Forum trolls do not deserve respect, in my opinion, and I won't give it to them. I thought the way two members in this thread acted was rude, patronising and arrogant - so I responded accordingly. If someone has a genuine issue with this then they can take it up with the other staff members who will address the issue between them before deciding on the best course of action.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ahh...it's been too long since I derailed a thread :D

I was asked this same question over on another forum recently and until now I had no idea what a Klondike bar was - I don't even know if we have them here; pretty sure we don't. I'm more of a Cornetto person anyway...but hell, I'll probably eat it regardless ^_^

EDIT: And Rolos? I wouldn't share them with anyone. They are ALL mine.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Nicodemus Zamoran;232658 said:
o_O. What will happen? Do you turn into a demon or something?

I'll become a fat-man (I am already fat) who craves Klondike bars to the point of stealing Klondike bars from girls, who mistook it as sexual harassment.:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The mental image I have right now is pretty funny :lol:

Mind you, I'm the same when it comes to Cadbury's anything - possibly why I need to lose about 3 stone :lol:

Top Bottom