• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PS3/Wii tag/code display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Why is there only a 360 Gamertag display option?

I think DMC.org should have an option to show your PSN tag or Wii code in the Edit Profile portion of the Options as well. Not everyone has 360s or XBOX LIVE.

And my PSN tag is
Esura

Dark Drakan

Admin
It was an available plug in for the forum software and at the time there were no others available. Unsure if they even have any integrated plug ins available for the other 2.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i doubtr they would have on for the wii, thinking that you have a different friend code for each game, and the PS3 online system is known very little to me, so im nto sure, doubt it would really catch on as most people use the 360 as the main online consolde

Esura

Vauxchen;124194 said:
i doubtr they would have on for the wii, thinking that you have a different friend code for each game, and the PS3 online system is known very little to me, so im nto sure, doubt it would really catch on as most people use the 360 as the main online consolde

so what if 360 is the main online console?
so we are supposed to just forget about PS3 and Wii?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lol, is that really an issue we should be discussing? Pardon my somewhat rude tone, but the fact that we have that thingy about the 360 is purely because that console is the most popular between the three new generation consoles.

Just because most people have/use it does not mean that it's better or anything. After all every person has different likes and preferences. It's just more popular.

The fact that it was more popular just made that little thingy we have on the forum here possible. I'm sure that if it was available, there would be ones for Wii and PS3 too if members wished for it so badly. So for now there's nothing that can be done;)

Esura

Tony_Redgrave;124225 said:
Lol, is that really an issue we should be discussing? Pardon my somewhat rude tone, but the fact that we have that thingy about the 360 is purely because that console is the most popular between the three new generation consoles.

Just because most people have/use it does not mean that it's better or anything. After all every person has different likes and preferences. It's just more popular.

The fact that it was more popular just made that little thingy we have on the forum here possible. I'm sure that if it was available, there would be ones for Wii and PS3 too if members wished for it so badly. So for now there's nothing that can be done;)

Overly blunt, but true.
It dont even have to be an extra plug in like the 360 one though. Just like an extra slot, like where your location and stuff shows...awww nvm.

Time to go to TripleTags.com.

Keaton

Premium
^I suggest putting it in your signature area, atleast then its seen by everyone too ^__^

Dark Drakan

Admin
Esura;124231 said:
Overly blunt, but true.
It dont even have to be an extra plug in like the 360 one though. Just like an extra slot, like where your location and stuff shows...awww nvm.

Time to go to TripleTags.com.

I could add a profile field for your PSN name and Wii friend code if that would help?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
As DD has said, the tag thing is part of a plug-in which we have no control over - if they provide it, we can add it. If they don't, we can't.

But as popularity for PS3 online gaming increases, perhaps it's something that VBulletin may add in future?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ive added the option to include your PSN Tag in your profile for all the PS3 online players. If there is enough demand for the Wii Friend codes too i will add that when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom