• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion smiled and slapped Delacross. When he saw Delacross' expression, he just shrugged. "What? Just checking." He said with a broad, toothy grin. He looked at Ryoko, suddenly serious. "What's wrong? In pain?"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko grimaced. "A little...but let's press onward. If there's a way to save my brother, something like this is not gonna stop me."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion nodded. "Right. No pain, no gain, right?" He looked around as the desert sun beat down on him. "Where do we go? I don't see much here except cliffs, bridges and a couple treasure chests."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko sighed. "I honestly don't know. Might as well see what's in the chest, eh?" As she said this she made her way to the first chest.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion kicked the chest, obtaining a Symbol Fragment. "A Symbol Fragment. If we get three of these, the Beast Temple here will open and we can get it's treasure, which is generally pretty rare."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion smiled. "Who said it would be a Twin Blade? I'm looking for a nice new longsword myself..." He looked across the span of the area, bridges connecting large portions of land, but no monsters. "Well, this area seems like a waste of time. There aren't any monsters. Except for that weird one..."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko grinned at Orion. "Rare treasure isn't a waste of time. Let's see what else is waiting for us."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion crossed one of the bridges, wincing as it creaked. "Man, I wish I had a steambike right about now..." He turned to the others, holding on to the bridge's rope side-rails. "I have one Symbol Fragment. That means there're two more. Let's go."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Hey guys, dont you feel different after that". Delacross sayed as his face turned serius."I believe that in this form we got something else".

OOC: I am talking of the Avatar awakening, of that way you do a great deal of damage and you get viruscores.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"Now that you mention it, Delacross, something does feel a little off." Ryoko scowled as she thought. "But I guess we'll figure that out later, right? I wanna find the other fragments!" She then followed Orion to the bridge.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion walked to another altar and kicked the chest, obtaining the second Symbol Fragment. "That's two. Now we need only one more. Then we get the Judge's Symbol and the Beast Temple's doors will open." He looked around. "Still, this lack of monsters is making me feel uneasy..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross was following Orion, he looked at a bridge, he went to it, the sun making him sweat, and the sand hitting his eyes from afar he spotted the next altar."Guys folow me, i founded it, but i think i can some monster from here".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked where Delacross was pointing, and sure enough, there were some monsters. He smiled and drew his sword. "Well, Ryoko, Delacross, let's do this!" He yelled, charging forward.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross got out his Twin blades and charged with Orion, he used the moment and did the initiative strike, starting the battle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion charged forward. There were three Goblin Rookies. Something even a level 1 could take out with no trouble. He sliced the first one, causing 9999 damage and killing it with one hit. "That's what happens when a level one monster goes up against a level 70 player!" He said, then laughed.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko ran to a Goblin Rookie and destoyed it with one smooth blow from her great sword.
"I remember when these used to be hard!" She said with a snicker.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion laughed. "I know, right?" He turned around and used a skill on the last hapless Goblin Rookie. He rushed at it, and yelled "Razor Fang!" as he sliced it into the air and then three more times, killing it outright.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The battle stage stoped and Delacross kicked the third chess."You know, i really feel like a newcomer when those guys appear". He obtained the last seal.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Symbol Fragments began to shine, and then combined into the Judge's Symbol. Far into the distance, the sound of grinding stone could be heard as the Beast Temple's door opened. Orion smiled. "Time to get some treasure!"

Top Bottom