• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion logged back in as well. As soon as he did, he was frozen, transported to a field of roses.

"Where am I...?" He said to the field, hoping for a reply.

"My world. My name is Macha, The Temptress. I hope we can satisfy each other..."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko suddenly found herself in white nothingness, completely alone...
"Wh-what's going on?"
"You...you can help me earn vengance..."
She clutched her chest as pain spread from the center, to afraid to do anything...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross was going insane hearing the same words so many times, it was only like a minute, but for him it was like thousands hours hearing the same line, he finally yelled at the eyes."What the hell are you". The eyes finally stoped talking, and them answered the question."I AM THE TERROR OF DEATH".

Delacross finally waked, he was in Mac Anu, he spoted Orion

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Macha materialized to Orion. She appeared as a cat-woman from the waist up, but from the waist down she looked like a giant flower bud.

"You're beautiful..." Orion said, awed. Macha giggled. "That I am. And this isn't a dream." She reached out and grabbed Orion's hand. Her hand was warm. "See? I'm real." Orion couldn't say anything. He was too enthralled by the encounter to speak.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross walked to Orion, several others players passed throught the chaos gate, he talked with Orion."How are you". Noticed he was freezed too."Come now you too".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Macha turned around, sensing Delacross nearby. "I have to go. See you again, Orion."

Orion slowly drifted back, looking at Delacross as if he'd been dreaming. "Hey Dela... What's up?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Almost went insane". He looked at his hands and remembered what he always wanted to do in that game."Lets create a guild".

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko searched desperately for the sound of the voice, a voice that was a horrible combination of a woman's and Taven's.
"Where are you?! Who are you?!" After a few more moments of terror, something began to take form. It was a woman, with large wings and a spike straight through her chest. Ryoko gasped and clutched her chest again.
"None can escape the wrath of Tarvos..." The creature whispered before vanishing, leaving Ryoko alone and trembling near Orion and Delacross.
She suddenly wiped at her eyes. Am I crying...?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross walked to Ryoko, noticing she trembling and crying, he tried to confort her."What happening, whats the matter Ryoko".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion stuck his hand out for Ryoko to grab. Even though he was a dog-man, he tried his best to not be too stuck up, as is the species' norm. "Come on. What did you see? It couldn't have been worse that what I or Delacross experienced."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko shook her head. "I don't even know myself...My chest really hurts..." She took Orion's hand as she calmed down. "It said something about the wrath of Tarvos..." She looked at them "Did you guys see something too?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion shrugged. "Mine was rather pleasant. This cat-woman named Macha came and welcomed me, and then she left, just like that. Odd..."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
"Well I never want to do that again...But somehow I don't think I have a choice." Ryoko shuddered at the memory of her experience with Tarvos, then noticed that she was still clutching Orion's hand. She released it. "Sorry..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion pulled his hand back quickly and looked at Delacross. "What about you? Did yours tell you it's name?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross feeled a cold on his back and later replyed."No it didnt, but i quote the only things he sayed...ahem...I have found you......I AM THE TERROR OF DEATH".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion's blood ran cold. "The Terror of Death? Oh my god... Why didn't I see it before? Have any of you read the "Epitaph of Twilight"?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion shook his head. "Tarvos? Macha? They're both names in the Epitaph. And if yours said it was the Terror of Death..." He paused for a second to think. "It must be Skeith, the first phase of the Cursed Wave. I have Phase 6, and Ryoko Phase 7. Interesting... I wonder if anyone else has the others?"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko looked at Orion, shocked. "I can't believe I didn't think of it before...It was so obvious..."

Top Bottom