• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko did as Orion said, and was a little more than surprised when she saw it hit the <Anna>. She blinked.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
<Anna> screamed and moved far away, readying another Algol Laser. Orion's eyes widened as he saw it being aimed at Skeith, who was blindly rushing at <Anna>. Orion pushed Skeith out of the way, but got hit by the laser, again piercing his body and damaging him immensely. "Damn! Can't get hit by that another time..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith dashed again at <Anna>, now he slashed it, breaking a barrier a strange looking laser formed in Skeith hand, he was prepared to DataDrain the monster.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A cannon formed around Macha's wrist, automatically aimed at <Anna>. Looking at Tarvos, Orion saw that the wings had flipped open into a large cannon. Macha began to charge the Data Drain cannon, and Orion had no control. <Anna>, in desperation, began to fly around firing energy pellets to deter it's attackers.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith charged his DataDrain, now completely charged he dashed at <Anna> and shooted one, but due to his foolishness he failed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Macha charged forward, carefully avoiding each pellet and took her shot, but missed by mere fractions of a inch. "Damn! All up to you, Ryoko!" He said as he started to charge another shot.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Tarvos fired, and Ryoko gasped when the Data Drain actually connected with the <Anna>.

"I did it...I think anyway!"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The <Anna> screamed one last time as it's data was absorbed by Tarvos. It's genome data was turned into an item and was placed into Ryoko's inventory.

AIDA-11
AIDA <Anna>'s genome data. Can be used to find weaknesses and HP levels of all subsequent <Anna> type AIDA.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross could finally got control, after looking at his hands he talked with the others."Whats happening whats this thing?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Macha moved forward of her own accord next to Skeith, almost dwarfing Skeith with her size. She slapped him. Hard. "That's for nearly killing yourself. Don't you know that if you lose a fight with AIDA, you go into a coma?"

Orion's breath caught. "Ryoko, do you think...?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"What i dont remember nothing, i was like sleeped in this battle". Delacross looked at Macha size remembering it was Orion."Actually you look kinda funny".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Macha slapped Skeith again as Orion scowled. "So I'm a woman now. Weirder things have happened." Orion looked at Ryoko and nodded. "What if one of these things got your brother? That would explain why he was hospitalized and is in a coma."

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko groaned. "Of course...Augh, I should've known...I'm such an idiot..." She paused as an idea came to her. "Orion...do you think we could save him?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion thought for a while. "If we can find the one that attacked your brother, then yes. Did he do anything suspicious right before he went into his coma that would tip you off as to which one attacked him?"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko thought for a moment. "He...he kept saying something about a spider. I really didn't pay attention...I thought he was only teasing..." She swallowed the lump in her throat. "I guess he wasn't kidding..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Suddenly, the "Outer Space" area collapsed, and all three of them were back in the desert, in their normal forms. Orion checked his body and smiled. "Hey! I'm not a woman anymore!" He cleared his throat and looked at Ryoko. "A spider? I guess these things take different forms than just mere protozoans, then..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross cleaned his clothes, and looked at his hands."Guys next time slap mine, i cant control miself when i am Skeith".

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko nodded mutely. She suddenly didn't much feel like talking, as the pain in her chest had returned.

Top Bottom