• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: .hack//unseal

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion looked around, still thinking. "Skeith, the Terror of Death... Macha, the Temptress... and Tarvos, the Avenger... What does it mean...?" He turned around, shrugging. "It's probably some event. "The World" is based off of the Epitaph, after all. Maybe we're just a lucky three out of eight deal? Anyway, let's go to some random keywords and see what pops up." He turned to the Chaos Gate, inputting the keywords: Delta: Chosen Hopeless Nothingness. "There. An ominous name for an ominous place, right?"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko "hmph"ed. "Lucky...right." She went to Orion. "More exploring? I'm in, but if this happens again..." She didn't finish, primarily because she didn't know what she would do if it happened again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion smiled. "Delacross, you idiot. You forgot to invite me to the party." He turned to Ryoko and gestured in a mock gentlemanly manner towards the Chaos Gate. "After you, madame."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion caught the uneasy look in Ryoko's eye as he stood up. Then, he followed her into the gate...

...and into a desert. Orion started to pant because his fur made him extremely hot in this weather condition. "Oh, just my luck that we go to a desert with those words..." He looked at Ryoko. "Hey, what's wrong? Let me guess. You think there's something wrong with what's happening, right? I think we should let it go until we know more. Until then, we keep playing." He looked forward and saw what appeared to be black, pulsating orbs with white outlines. "What the...? What kind of monster is that...?"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko pulled out her massive sword. "I need a good fight right now...Let's get this over with." She looked over at Delacross. "I'll give you the first move"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The black spots pulsated faster when they sensed that Delacross and Ryoko wanted to fight. A bright white light enveloped all three of the heroes, and soon the found themselves in "Outer Space", a huge area that exists outside of the game's programming. The spots formed into a tangible monster, which when targeted was called <Anna>. Orion was baffled as to what this thing was. "What is this thing? An event monster? A boss?" Pulling out his longsword, he charged forward to attack, but was knocked back before he could even get close.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko saw Orion fly back and knew that she couldn't wait around for Delacross to act. She charged at it, but found that she, too, was knocked back before she could even get a blow in

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Delacross put his hands around his head, feeling extreme paint and the same voice again."I have found you". Finally Delacross felled to insanity and repeated with the voice."I HAVE FOUND YOU".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The monster moved closer, assured of it's easy victory, and began to try to absorb both Ryoko and Orion. However, while doing this it left itself completely vulnerable. Orion's body began to pulsate with pink lines, and he, somehow, found himself in control of Macha's form. "What's going on?!" He exclaimed to no one but himself. Then, charging at the monster, he slashed at it with his claws. He saw it's health going down by huge margins with each slash, but then it used it's Algol Laser and pierced his body, severely injuring him.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Red lines appeared in Delacross body, i was not possesed by Skeith, he couldnt do anything but to wacht."I HAD FOUND YOU". Skeith closed to the monster, slashing it with his scythe, but he slashed three times and went back.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Orion turned around and grabbed Ryoko with his huge hands, trying not to crush her. He brought her up to his eye level and spoke. "You have one of these too, right? Try to get it to help us!"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ryoko clutched her chest and squirmed free of Orion as she felt Tarvos taking control "NONE WILL ESCAPE MY WRATH!" She said, although it was not her words. She suddenly found herself in control of Tarvos, and attacked, watching the creature's health drop immensely

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
<Anna> wasn't going to just sit there and take this punishment. It used it's Kobold Bullet skill and sent three bullets towards it's assailants, one for each. The one aimed for Macha hit him right in the face, making his own health drop largely. "Dammit! How do we dodge that?!"

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Dammit! That took too much of my health...

"I don't know!" Ryoko yelled, seizing control for a brief second before Tarvos returned and attacked <Anna> again, taking another large chunk out of her health

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith received a bullet on his face, but he continued fighting saying i have found you, he dashed at the <Anna> and slashed it and never stoped.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
<Anna>, knowing the last time was a success, readied another Kobold Bullet and fired, using the same tactic. Orion, defensively, tried to swipe it away and gasped as he smacked it right back at <Anna>, taking another chunk out of it's health bar. It's health bar was now slightly above 30% full. "Guys! Hit that attack back! It hurts it!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Skeith slashed the bullet it shoot returning it at the sender, tooking a huge piece of the enemy life.

OOC: <Anna> should be now like just 15% hp

Top Bottom