• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Premium

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Is there any way for me to get a premium without using paypal, im not old enough to have an account, but i wana go premium.i have a Visa/electron bank account though

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey Vauxchen,

Good to hear you're interested in becoming a Premium Subscriber! I'm afraid that, currently, the only subscription method that is supported is via Paypal. I wasn't aware that Paypal had a minimum age restriction, though. I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old are you? I'm assuming that if you're old enough to have a Visa/Electron bank account then you'd be elligable for a Paypal account. I'm probably wrong, though, as usual! :lol:

Just out of curiosity: Which subscription option are you interested in? The monthly or yearly option?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
hmmmm, ive never heard of paypal having an age limit..im only 21 and i have a paypal account...but then again it might be different for different places..kinda like drinking ages..lol, the only reason im not upgrading to premium is cuz im broke these days...lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i am 14, and the age restriction is 18 and i would be interested in the yearly one, its cheaper and i dont have to have money in my account each month =]

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
it is like a bank account for online, but it does have an age restriction, probably because some 18+ sites use paypal or something like that

Steve

Admin
Hmm... I wasn't aware that Paypal had a minimum age restriction. One thing you might want to try is to ask your parent or guardian if you can pay through their account or ask them to create a Paypal account on your behalf. That's what quite a few members of our Fable 2 Forum did and it seemed to work out okay for them. There's currently 13 Gold supporters over there.

I'll definitely look into more alternative for Paypal, although, I' doubt any alternative vendors will allow for people under the age of 18 to participate, either.

Keaton

Premium
I have a question to...

If i subscribe yearly will it keep taking money out yearly until I say no, or do you have to resubscribe every year (or renew manually)?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's automatic unless you cancel (which you can do at any time)

Keaton

Premium
Angel;73750 said:
It's automatic unless you cancel (which you can do at any time)

I'm only concerned because i may not be working (studying again) in a years time...ah i'll deal with it then.

I really want to contribute because this place is great :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Look at you all goldy!

Thanks for subscribing, Keaton - much appreciated :D

Steve

Admin
Thanks a bunch, Keaton! I just received your Premium Subscription order and everything has been cleared. I hope you enjoy your new Gold status! :D

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need help with anything at all. I'm here to help!

Keaton

Premium
Angel;73761 said:
Look at you all goldy!

It's okay, I am just so pleased that this is a nice forum. I've chatted in some where people can be so (for lack of a better word) mean, it makes you feel really hesitant to post...here you feel welcome :D

I'm more than happy to support that.

Steve

Admin
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. If you're interested in having your own @devilmaycry.org email address then please feel free to send me a PM. All I would need is your desired prefix and password, ie:

Prefix: keaton@devilmaycry.org
Password: pass123

And I'll set everything up immediately afterwards. :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
devilmaycry;73743 said:
Hmm... I wasn't aware that Paypal had a minimum age restriction. One thing you might want to try is to ask your parent or guardian if you can pay through their account or ask them to create a Paypal account on your behalf. That's what quite a few members of our

ok i've set one up, now its a case of moving the money then i will join

Steve

Admin
That's really good of you, Vauxchen. Thanks! And I'm glad that you managed to find a way around the Paypal issue. I remember how awkward it was for me when I wanted to purchase things online when I was under 18 - I had to borrow my dad's credit card in the end. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angel;73761 said:
Look at you all goldy!

oh...wish i have that kind of money...:( Mrs Angel,i think i PM you the rules for the Order of R.L.C..,didn't i...?:)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Keaton;73745 said:
I have a question to...

If i subscribe yearly will it keep taking money out yearly until I say no, or do you have to resubscribe every year (or renew manually)?

Thanks for signing up Keaton, much appreicated. +rep ^_^

Vauxchen;73868 said:
ok i've set one up, now its a case of moving the money then i will join

Thanks to you too. ^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
ok, now my parents know why i wana use the account and they are saying "dont waste your money" (dumb parents) so now i guess i cant go premium, sorry guys

Top Bottom