• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Premium

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
^lol, my parents gave up caring...they know if i had the money to spend on it i would without their permission...i'd just use the line they always use on me when i do something stupid "im an adult now, and its my bank account..so go make me a sammich...lol"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Vauxchen;74404 said:
ok, now my parents know why i wana use the account and they are saying "dont waste your money" (dumb parents) so now i guess i cant go premium, sorry guys
Don't worry about it - it's not compulsory to get a Premium Subscription! ;) And, to be fair, your parents do have a point; I'd be worried to if any children of mine were asking to send money to others over the internet.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...thats the only thing my mom would question..but then again with a paypal its not difficult to deal with..just put in exactly the ammount u want to pay and then pay it..that way they cant steal any of ur other money in ur bank..lol

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And, to be fair, your parents do have a point; I'd be worried to if any children of mine were asking to send money to others over the internet.

Whereas I'm more like "spend it if you want but don't come moaning to me when you're out of cash" :lol:

Top Bottom