• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Potential Leak] Devil May Cry V

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If this game truly is in development, that PS4 exclusivity is what I've always been the most afraid of. That would be a HUGE bummer for me.

But I guess overall, if the price to pay for a new DMC being made at all is Sony handing some money...
Still, here's hoping it would be only a timed exclusive, or maybe just some exclusive content for PS4.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
@Foxtrot94 SFV was also Console Exclusive for PS4, PC got it as well, so there are chances. (Nioh also got a PC release out of nowhere).

About the leak: I highly doubt pretty much all of it, it reads like a list of things someone wants for a new game rewritten to sound like a leak. Maybe I've just become overly pessimistic but I don't see it. Just to many points that state might or might not be....

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
All this leaks...I feel overflooded :(
giphy.gif

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
But if this “Prince of Darkness” will be a new haracter but not Mundus, will it be someone related to him?

Will we ever see more sword fights? Imagine this new guy wielding a rapier.

And what about Nero’s Devil Bringer? Will it evolve for Nero? Will Perfect Devil Trigger appear for the first time now?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But if this “Prince of Darkness” will be a new haracter but not Mundus, will it be someone related to him?

Will we ever see more sword fights? Imagine this new guy wielding a rapier.

And what about Nero’s Devil Bringer? Will it evolve for Nero? Will Perfect Devil Trigger appear for the first time now?

Cool down, don't take this as certainty yet is my advice.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'll be happy if this leak is even half true and we get a new dmc game.

Other than that, no trailer no sale.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was just thinking to myself “I might check out if there’s any new information about DMC 5”, so after googling it I came across this supposed ‘leak’.

Not going to lie. I am wary about it. But only time will tell.

SPARTAN-1000

NO PAIN NO GAIN
Since Nero Has Yamato , i would like to finally see An Older Vergil using his Nelo Angelo Greatsword
fights Nero and gets his weapon Back .

and speaking of Styles a Drunken Taunting Style would Fit Dante perfectly .

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Since Nero Has Yamato , i would like to finally see An Older Vergil using his Nelo Angelo Greatsword
fights Nero and gets his weapon Back .

and speaking of Styles a Drunken Taunting Style would Fit Dante perfectly .

How about a rapier for Vergil?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
My only issue with this if there’s any element of truth to it is that it’s supposedly set after DMC 4. I was really hoping they’d continue it from DMC 2. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

RadiantWolf

Conlige suspectos semper habitos.
My only issue with this if there’s any element of truth to it is that it’s supposedly set after DMC 4. I was really hoping they’d continue it from DMC 2. But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

It could be intended to bridge the characterization gap between 4 and 2.

Top Bottom