• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Posting Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Final Boss Fight *SUPER SERIOUS SPOILERZ U GAIZ!*

^ Man you make me lol so much.
*off topic* you any good at fan fiction, you should check It out I practically have loads of threads on there.

VergilIsntdead

Re: Dante Trish and Lady cutscene ((spoiler))

Ok, everybody is talking about a possible relationship between dante and trish,and now just think you would hook up with someone that looks exactly like your mother?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Re: Dante Trish and Lady cutscene ((spoiler))

VergilIsntdead;65846 said:
Ok, everybody is talking about a possible relationship between dante and trish,and now just think you would hook up with someone that looks exactly like your mother?

Thats the best point made I've heard all week.:O
+rep

Maybe everyone will shut up now about Dante and Trish. I'm not trying to be rude everyone, but every time I hear about Dante hooking up with a woman who looks like his mom it makes me want to barf.:sick:

Swoosh

Re: Dante vs. the Red Twins and Giant Toad

Seriously. Spoilers are addicting. Thank god they never spoil games for me though, or they would probably only around three games in my library I'd actually play.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
All spoiler topics merged here. Sorry guys, but some even had spoilers in the title of the thread. Please continue whatever spoiling discussion you have, here;)

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Re: SUPER SPOLIER FINAL DANTE BOSS

doesn't reveal that much.....just the boss fight, but still little tidbits of info so be careful

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

Thx for the vid, but this should have been posted in the thread, posting spoilers, plz. <3

Kool626

Demon Slayer

kool
but thats not the final boss it just one of these boss just like dmc3 when they fight arkam

Swoosh

Well, now that I've come this far, I figure I should just wait until this guy uploads the ending and watch that too. :p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
That person did post the ending, but each time I click on it, it claims that the video isn't working. Boo. ):

Lmao. Did Nero say the F word in that semi-final boss video?

Swoosh

Well, the ending wasn't as good as I was expecting, but all in all, I'm happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom