• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Posting Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Re: Dante Vs Berial (full vid)

The ending was great where he made the wall a heart. <3Dante's humor just gets better and better. :D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante vs. the Red Twins and Giant Toad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEv94cwQRIw

Oh baby...

I dunno... this battle sorta reminds me of your battle with Cerberus in DMC3. Just you have more room to run around and you're able to avoid stuff easier. :/

Also... the fighting music sorta reminds me of Drop Out from Dance Dance Revolution Solo 2000. But I don't think that's an offical Konami song though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Dante Vs Berial (full vid)

^Yeah, that was my fav bit.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Re: Dante Trish and Lady cutscene ((spoiler))

Lol. I don't think Trish would ever wear something like that.(No offence to Lady.) if she did, it really wouldn't look right. Just saying there are just certain things that look good on someone, but not always with someone else. Get what I'm saying now?

Also... is it me, or does it seem like Dante and Trish are a little closer to each other now? :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Dante vs. the Red Twins and Giant Toad

^ See your point, got the cerberus feel, with the icicles dropping on Dante from above. they wanted enclosed space to make Cerberus harder, but i still kicked his ***. The beginning made me laugh.
Dante: You can hide the body, but you definetely cant hide the smell. lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Perhaps she is pregnant and has a craving for pizza * only joking *
I dunno, I guess If they were close then Trish defo wouldn't be like a ho around Dante, I just dont think that takes his fancy.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

Ryaniel2;65819 said:
^ See your point, got the cerberus feel, with the icicles dropping on Dante from above. they wanted enclosed space to make Cerberus harder, but i still kicked his ***. The beginning made me laugh.
Dante: You can hide the body, but you definetely cant hide the smell. lol.

Lol. Yeah. Nero was like, "I can't stand toads!" So obviously he's not a fan of big frogs. ;3; Watch... Dante will secretly put toads in his pillows at night.

The Cerberus battle for me was a b*tch when I ever first played the game. I can beat him pretty quick now, but the challenge is still there no matter what setting I have it on. The area was a tight spot, so I usually got hit.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

I don't think Dante and Trish are actually "together", as in relationship wise, but I'm sure there is a feeling of care between the two. We'll just never see it for ourselves. ;B I never saw Trish as a tacky looking woman. She does not dress it nor is she one. Capcom just seems to like their women overly sexy. But Trish and Lady didn't come out bad at all. :] Hell. Ada(RE4) came out sexy, yet classy.

Also... I don't think Dante likes his women as cheap as his pizza.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Y'know you've talked to me quite alot today, I like that +REP VI-Rainbow. Yeah, when Dante's asleep Nero will sneak in and Dante would have huge posters of toads on the walls.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ LMAO. yeah, Dante has good taste in food and women so he defo wouldn't like ugly girls with bad attitude.
*No, the whole together thing was a joke*

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

Daww. Thanks. <3 *gives you Rep+ for being awesome and finding cool vids.* I actually like talking alot to people. It just depends if they wanna talk back. ;3;

Nero: "TOADS! EVERYWERE! D:" *dies*

I actually like toads/frogs as much as I do spiders and snakes. <3 I wonder if Nero can tolerate that?

DevilKnightJ895

Order Swordmaster
Re: Final Boss Fight *SUPER SERIOUS SPOILERZ U GAIZ!*

I know that can't be the end cuz at the end of the final trailer nero walks towards a damaged giga, but before when the name appears dante is seen jumping away from giga and there is gameplay of dante fighting giga so that isn't the end of the game cause how would the dante mode fit in eh?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Lol, yeah, i like talking to.
Imagine Nero facing Phantom or something similar.
Dante: I've had just about enough of you Nero
Nero: Show me something I haven't already seen.
Dante: Okay, I use to collect bugs, here, heres a spider.

Nero runs away screaming like a girl * No offence ViI-Rainbow *

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

I heard ugly girls had great personalities. *I'm kidding* As much as Dante tries, he doesn't seem to have any luck with the ladies. I wonder why? ;3; In the books they basically all left him and hated him for some reason. (It clearly didn't hurt his feelings, so I guess it doesn't bother him.)

When Trish came in, there was no doubt that they "liked each other", but from what it looks like, it didn't really work out that way. We'll never know why, but that leaves it up to us fans to start convos, debate and give opinions on. <3

As for Lady. I like the pairing, but she might be a bit to agressive for him. xD Nothing wrong with that, but yeah...

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

DJ Yuuji;65766 said:
You guys really gotta pay attention cause that is not the final boss at all. That still at the very beginning of the game.Cause will start in the city, then the castle, then that giant boss.

Lolocaust. Well, everyone else who posted the vids were saying that THIS WAS THE FINAL BOSS! So I assumed it was. :B

So. Enough of, "This is not the final boss." We get the picture. <3 Just discuss the vid. Kthxbai.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ Well perhaps Trish is with someone else.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ This is not the finally boss * Just kidding VI-Rainbow *

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

I haven't screamed... maybe since I was in elementary. I yell, but that's usually when I'm mad. xD I'm not easily scared/offended. So no worries. :3

LOL. I can imagine Nero screaming like a girl in a funny video. xD Poor, poor Nero...

The only thing that makes me scream like a girl is cockroaches. lakf;akf;lafkaf I haven't seem any of them in the longest of times, but whenever I do i'm like those women in those old Tom and Jerry cartoons where the lady sees the mouse and is on a chair screaming, "KILL IT! KILL IT!"

Just imagin Nero doing that with a frog in the house...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ I meant no offence as you are a girl, and it would be a bad thing for Nero to scream like one as he isn't.
Oh BTW, you may find i like making people laugh, i try and try, it's a habit. If Nero did that with a frog I'd LMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom