• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Posting Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Reminder to people for when the game has been released to use the spoiler tags. If you are discussing spoilers that some of us wont have seen please make use of the tags. Action will be taken against those who ignore this rule and continue to post spoilers without a warning or without using the tags. I will add them myself in places i deem them necessary if the original poster hasnt.

How to do them.

[noparse]
Spoiler Here
[/noparse]

Spoiler Here

Thanks

Dark Drakan
Devil May Cry Administrator

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Posts deleted. I know you guys thought of making fun. But you should refrain from doing it in a sticked thread. (Joyce of course I did not mean you). Please act more mature from now on.
Also, along with your spoiler post your source but INSIDE the spoiler tag please^_^
I wouldn't like to see something like"
Dante turns into a goat at the end of the game and Nero flies with chicken wings

You can view that in this url! "

If you post anything, please make sure it's well hidden. Think like you're playing Assassin's Creed:p

Zato-OW

King
Re: Final Boss Fight *SUPER SERIOUS SPOILERZ U GAIZ!*

i think i posted this in a differnt thread but anyway yeah this is where Dante fights the statue i think and Nero is inside the #@$@$@ and im guessing u have to save him... this game is starting to **** me off.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

**** you off? What makes you say that? For me it's because too much was coming out too soon, but that always happens with me. :X

Also... Nero flipping off Dante is just awesome. <3

Zato-OW

King

its P-issin me off because its like they are trying to kill off vergils character and they doing a horrible job doing so.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

What do you mean by killing off? As in doing all they can to avoid even having the absolute being of Vergil in the game? Uhg. People are upset alot about Vergil and many other things with this game.

When I found out who Gloria really was, I was pi$$ed. She b*tched on how the final boss has no taste... holy hell! She had no room to speak on Gloria's wardrobe. Yes. I still dislike Gloria. Even more, infact.

june34

I dont think this is the last boss

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

june34;65723 said:
I dont think this is the last boss

There's more too it and I'm sure that this boss will lead to another, but this is all that's out there as of now. :B

X_nick_X

Re: Dante Trish and Lady cutscene ((spoiler))

I wanna use the sparda sword agian:(
Oh well least we know were the devil arms of the previous games went then.

I'me

many owneds in this video huh?
thanks for the spoiler :D

AK_Devil

AK Devil hunter

Looks really awesome :) I'm guessing when this takes place.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea

The graphics are just soooo much better now that their moves and facial expression are great. ;3; I'm actually starting to like Trish. I liked how she used to have her hair though. Still... Lady is just FINE!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS

Nothing is a spoiler to me anymore. I read the guide while I was at work @ GameStop.XD

Too bad the game didn't ship to our store today. Now i'm going to have to wait till Tuesday.

Oh yeah DJ is right, that isn't the last boss.>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom