• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Petition for VB to STAY!!!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I'm sorry to hear your loss. If you need any help or advising from me, just send me a Visitor Message. I will reply ASAP once I received it.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've recently started coming back on here and I've noticed that you are a very popular member of this forum. I enjoy your Vergil obsessed posts and I was looking forward to more fanfic. I don't know many people very well here, but it'd be nice to get to know you.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
clairavance;205277 said:
Vergil's B*tch, or VB as we've come to know her, is feeling a bit left out.

I think she needs to feel the love from us.

All in favour of having VB stay on the forum, POST!!!

Really VB please don't go:(
Seems this thread worked! :D :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
:D
If you Can't tell, I've thought about it... and I'm STAYING.

Thankies to you guys/girls that signed this thread...
You are all great ppl... and I'm glad to know that I have got ppl to talk to.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I know I'm still new here and still haven’t built many friends yet. But this thread bothered me when I got to read the title. At first, it seems you guys are hinting VB will be making her leave from the forum sooner so I can't stop my self from not being emotional about it as well. I considered her a good friend already even I just got to chat with her in just a short period of time. In fact, she’s the first user here who bothered sending spontaneous messages in my page as a response to mine and while she’s doing so, I can sense her positive aura. I'm also grateful to her for being one of the first three members here who sends me an instant friend request when I began posting to various threads. Also, my thanks to Sparda and Dani :)

I loved the way she reacted whenever Vergil will be the topic ‘cause I’m also a huge fan of him. Losing her will be depressing since Vergil will be loosing one big fan.

Knowing how VB is a good friend not just to me but to everybody, it's not just right to let go of such a sweet person.

But nevertheless, happy to know she’ll be staying ‘because if not, the ‘Dark Slayer’ himself will surely be crying for leaving him behind. :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Gee... a few more tears... Thanks.
I've never been called a sweet person before.

Am I really liked here? I mean, I have never had ppl saying nice things to me or about me before.

I've got to go and get some air... i think i'm gonna cry again!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL, I don't think VB would have left Vergil behind, or that he would have lost a fan. VB's got to be the biggest Vergil fan I know. Like DT is Pro-Nero, Trish67 is Pro-Trish, Angelo Credo is Pro-Credo, etc, VB is Pro-Vergil. The forum wouldn't be what it is without her.

Glad your staying VB :D If I'm to ever relocate to UK, I'll make sure I go live somewhere in your region so we can catch up for real. We can even go stalking the streets looking for Vergil look-alikes if you want ;)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Too right i wouldn't leave him behind... I'd have to put wheels on his cage to move him :D
I don't think the forum would fall apart without me... I'm just a nutter that's obssessed by a very smexy evil son of Sparda... okay... very badly obssessed.:D

Sadly Cv, I've already looked... there are more Arkham's around here than Vergil's.
But it would be great to have someone to talk to about DMC in person. Although, I think if anyone wants to relocate to the UK... they've gotta be mad :lol:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL, why? What's wrong with the UK? My x got family there and he has been talking about moving there for the past year now, so it's bound to happen sooner or later. Well...as soon as I go YEAH LET'S GO! I'm the reason we haven't actually moved there, since I've got no one there and with things being as turbulent between us as they are, I'll have no backup or support if things get ugly, but he does have his support there. Which makes it unfair on me. And yeah, that's a childish way of looking at it, but it's also true.

But if I know I got friends there, you know... I can go 'let's relocate!' and he'll jump to it. Besides, you and I can make plans to fly over to the city of romance (Paris) since it's RIGHT THERE and check out the potential. They're bound to have something :p And then we can have waffles on the Eiffel Tower and gush about our obsession to have our own Vergil/Dante :D Teeheehee.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
That sounds like a good plan...
Eiffel Tower...
thats just the Vergil in you that wants to stand on a tower while holding a katana... I get that too.

Its when you've lived in a country all your life and someone says "I'd like to visit etc..." you think... are they mad... its rubbish... but then thats your opinion if you live there...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ha ha ha :lol: Yeah... I think Vergil is taking me over or sumthin. That's actually really scary. LOL.

I know watcha mean about the countries and stuff. My home country is the same, but I tend to scare people off from even visiting it, nevermind moving there. Too much crime! Just this morning my dad told me an 18 year old girl who goes to school with my little brother was found dead in her home this week. She stayed home alone because she was sick, and when her dad got home, he found her dead on her bedroom floor, naked, with her hands chopped off and missing. This happened in my home neighbourhood. Where I've lived all my life until I moved away after high school. Nowhere is safe there anymore, not even your own friggin bedroom.

I'm not 100% keen on UK either. For the reason I stated before, and because it's cold there. But then apparently NZ weather is similar to UK weather, so there won't be much difference, except that I might actually have you as a friend there. I got no friends here, at all. People here just don't get me. Maybe they won't get me in UK either, but hey, half the people on this forum reside in UK, and you're all a lovely bunch, so why not, you know? :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'd love to stand on the roof of the house, katana in my hand...

There is crime everywhere you go... but what you said just then... that's actually terrifying.

Why don't ppl get you?
I haven't got any friends here either... so your not alone on that part.

I know alot of American Celebrities love the UK because everyone is friendly.

Top Bottom