• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Petition for VB to STAY!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who wants to have a video game party? I'll bring the games! Let's see... DMC 1-4, Zone of the Enders 1 and 2, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2... What else?

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;207548 said:
Who wants to have a video game party? I'll bring the games! Let's see... DMC 1-4, Zone of the Enders 1 and 2, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 and 2... What else?

Killzone 2! Oh and Tekken 6.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
AND Bayonetta!!!! YEAH!!!!
LOL, Capcom has some serious competition. You can bring DMC5 too incase you manage to get your hands on it! :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
@DeviRyuuD: Who called you a troll? I'll mash their face in for you if you want. I don't care if they're halfway across the world, I trounce 'em.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...IT WAS MEEEEE!!! :p No, I'm just kidding, you're not a troll Devi. Trolls are...well...I can't remember the exact definition, but you're not one.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trolls are people who start arguments by doing something stupid because they think it's funny. Like if someone started a "DMC SUCKS!!!11!!!!one!1" thread.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Aww, thanks ^^
What i wrote, i didn`t really mean it, but that was a great reply you guys, thank you.

Edit: Oh and BRUTAL finally.

Top Bottom