• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Personal] Just a Warning guys!

Keaton

Premium
Things have been chaos here latly!

Not the forums, my world outside of here...

Some of you whom I chat with frequently may have noticed my absence latley, sorry!

Things should be better by mid-next week, I will have my finances sorted etc etc.

So just to say sorry for the minuite, I havent left and I will be around (PM's welcome!), but not as hyperactive as I have been before lol

Thanks guys!

Love

Keaton

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I have noticed that the place hasn't been grazed with your warm presence lately :)

However, we haven't forgotten about you man :) hope you sort you stuff out pal :)

Keaton

Premium
^Cheers Rh :D

Its just crazy with alot on my plate, but soon i promise, usual 50+ posts a day madness will return lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ NO probs man :) you just get your things straight first, that's what';s most important... good luck -smily face on me :)-

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You suck :lol:

Nah, take your time and get things that matter sorted. Then you can get back to making me your top priority :D

Sparda™

Angel;87098 said:
You suck :lol:

Nah, take your time and get things that matter sorted. Then you can get back to making me your top priority :D

^ LMAO :lol:

Yeah, what Angel said, plus, you need to watch how my project is going on..

Take care man! ;)

Top Bottom