• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
and the thing that really sucks about this com. is that it takes awhile to load certain pages so it makes lookin for stuff hard...lol im currently trying to track down a copy of the origional silent hill for one of my friends

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74799 said:
and the thing that really sucks about this com. is that it takes awhile to load certain pages so it makes lookin for stuff hard...lol im currently trying to track down a copy of the origional silent hill for one of my friends

meow..i love Silent Hill,but i love Resident Evil series better because more action...meow...my favourite RE game now is RE3,RE4,RE UC...meow...waiting 4 RE5...:) however,DMC games make the RE games super slow...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I like the silent hill movie, anybody else think the same?

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
meow, I don't dare to play silent hill, I only watch my bro and friend play RE. I also don't dare to play fatal frame>_<
I watched the Silent Hill movie before, I like the little girl. haha. it's abit confusing.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i actually think they were both done pretty well..silent hill was the most true to the story...RE had to cut out some of the stuff cuz if u put everything in the movie from the game it'd be like a 6 hour movie..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
gemity;74808 said:
meow, I don't dare to play silent hill, I only watch my bro and friend play RE. I also don't dare to play fatal frame>_<
I watched the Silent Hill movie before, I like the little girl. haha. it's abit confusing.

yeah..it is confusing but that's actually the point of the SH games..lol, they leave a bit of mystery so u can decide in ur own mind what happend....and as for fatal frame...i never really cared for that one

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
gemity;74808 said:

meow,did you check the link above,the youtube video...?sure you know what's that,meow...?

NERO116;74809 said:
i actually think they were both done pretty well..silent hill was the most true to the story...RE had to cut out some of the stuff cuz if u put everything in the movie from the game it'd be like a 6 hour movie..lol

true,which really saddens me..:(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well the end is weird as it's kinda a cliffhanger I assume, you think she is back at home in the same time zone but she isn't.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;74813 said:
well the end is weird as it's kinda a cliffhanger I assume, you think she is back at home in the same time zone but she isn't.

yeah,the song flower is nice,right...?:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i understood the ending but alot of ppl didnt as not many ppl have played SH..u cant excape silent hill no matter what..the ending is she thinks she's back home but she's still stuck in pergatory

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
SH has nice plots,again I read them from wiki.
XD

The song is nice=D, downloading now. haha.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
gemity;74821 said:
SH has nice plots,again I read them from wiki.
XD

The song is nice=D, downloading now. haha.

meow...nice song isn;t it...?

do you want the Persona anime opening,meow...?:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NERO116;74816 said:
i understood the ending but alot of ppl didnt as not many ppl have played SH..u cant excape silent hill no matter what..the ending is she thinks she's back home but she's still stuck in pergatory

yeah I forgot, she is stuck so can't return.

As her boyfriend opens the door and the car isn't there and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom