• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
nope..not a clue..but my dad mess' with stuff like that all the time it so it cant be too hard..lol i cant download it cuz my mom dont want me downloading anything on this computer

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
Which girl are you talking about?@_@ about bending rules for her and stuffs?

meow. This is what I think.
gemity=Japanese Bobtail
Lady=Siamese
LoD=Nebelung?
CM=Birman?

meow @_@

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
gemity;74756 said:

gemity=Japanese Bobtail
Lady=Siamese
LoD=Nebelung?
CM=Birman?

meow @_@

meow..i is EmotionsUntold...plz check the new bended rules...:)

NERO116;74754 said:
nope..not a clue..but my dad mess' with stuff like that all the time it so it cant be too hard..lol i cant download it cuz my mom dont want me downloading anything on this computer

oh...pretty sure can buy the CD...:)

Keaton;74753 said:
Mornin' All

a very good morning to you.Pleasure to see you online...meow..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
hey gem hows are you?

oh yeah A.Z. she never PM'd me, that is what you mean, I have heard nothing of her yet, really bugging me she is.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, we'll see how it pans out in the next couple of weeks..idk though i might just be better off waiting till i get over my dads...my mom has a habbit of not virus scanning her computer and i refuse to do it cuz she wont update her subscription to mcafee

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74761 said:
well, we'll see how it pans out in the next couple of weeks..idk though i might just be better off waiting till i get over my dads...my mom has a habbit of not virus scanning her computer and i refuse to do it cuz she wont update her subscription to mcafee

the only way to prevent viruses free,download trial of AVG free or Kaspersky...two good anti virus programs...but kaspersky can detect spywares,though...:)

LordOfDarkness;74759 said:
hey gem hows are you?

oh yeah A.Z. she never PM'd me, that is what you mean, I have heard nothing of her yet, really bugging me she is.

not really..technically she joined as i invited her.but she wanted to keep her custom title,which is Hell Vanguard and not R.L.C.,so i ask her to leave.Then,i asked her back and bended the rules but she is enjoying playing with me...carp...meow...:mad:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah but as i said..she dosnt want me downloading..lol, (sigh) i'll just deal with it for now and when i get my own computer i'll go hog wild with watever i want to put on it

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74768 said:
yeah but as i said..she dosnt want me downloading..lol, (sigh) i'll just deal with it for now and when i get my own computer i'll go hog wild with watever i want to put on it

meow...hope you get your own PC ASAP,meow...:lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
im trying to save up but stuff just costs way too much these days...and ive been going hog wild on games this year..lol i alread bought my next project after i get through with dmc4..lol silent hill:eek:rigions

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;74775 said:
good to know gem.

yeah,she is cool girl,meow...

gemity;74756 said:

gemity=Japanese Bobtail
Lady=Siamese
LoD=Nebelung?
CM=Birman?

meow @_@

why am i a Birman cat,meow...?:unsure:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah she's awsome..although in my book any girl that loves a game such as dmc is awsome..lol u dont see many gamer chicks out there and some girls call themselves gamer chicks but waste their lives with barbie's dream world or some stupid crap like that

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74778 said:
yeah she's awsome..although in my book any girl that loves a game such as dmc is awsome..lol u dont see many gamer chicks out there and some girls call themselves gamer chicks but waste their lives with barbie's dream world or some stupid crap like that

that is kind of harsh,yeah.it is true...

here is an ending song for an anime,tell what you guys think about it...meow....:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XbEsMPqcUuE

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah i guess that was pretty harsh..i do that sometime..lol..but its true...u dont really see many gamer chicks..but the ones that do exist are usually pretty cool

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74786 said:
yeah i guess that was pretty harsh..i do that sometime..lol..but its true...u dont really see many gamer chicks..but the ones that do exist are usually pretty cool

yeah..meow...can you plz check the youtube link and tell me is it nice...?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom