• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
hey lady...awsome avitar..man i remember in dmc3 i hated her cuz at first she was so hard to fight...lol..didnt hit me much but all the running around and going where i can only hit her if i jump up after her..lol, meow

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man...i have never had so many threads to post in at one time..lol, yeah chaos thought up afew more to add to the list..its not that bad though pretty easy to follow

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74724 said:
man...i have never had so many threads to post in at one time..lol, yeah chaos thought up afew more to add to the list..its not that bad though pretty easy to follow

i have to bend them because i need to kiss the girl's ***...damn...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Girls get very fussy, I wouldn't annoy them, sides girls rock.

So what am I missing, I thought my sig and that was fine?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;74727 said:
So what am I missing, I thought my sig and that was fine?

meow...now the difference you can put the Order or R.L.C. at your signature...and use your own custom title back,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..and i hear they get worse when ur married..lol man i dread the day i get married..lol always having to give up arguments to avoid an even bigger one

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74732 said:
yeah..and i hear they get worse when ur married..lol man i dread the day i get married..lol always having to give up arguments to avoid an even bigger one

damn right...it is a curse...girls always must win...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
so my title can be All the lost souls again, I dunno if I wanna change it back.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well atleast when i get over to my dads i'll be able to do stuff like that..although god knows when that'll be, seems like every month im suppose to move and then my mom wants me to stay alittle longer to help with the bills..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74741 said:
man..i hate not having photoshop..lol if i did i'd just go on and make one really sweet sig with the order thing on it...lol

why don't u download it...?meow...:)

oh yeah,do you know how to render images...?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom