• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
exactly lord..now u got it..lol yeah that ending confused even me at first..then i went back and started my SH2 again...then i remembered..lol

chaos, yeah i agree fully...RE4 pawns alot of games..lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ it does, she is stuck, that's why when her BF turns up in silent hill he feels her presence when they pass each other, that is a good bit.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74832 said:
exactly lord..now u got it..lol yeah that ending confused even me at first..then i went back and started my SH2 again...then i remembered..lol

chaos, yeah i agree fully...RE4 pawns alot of games..lol

RE4 pawns a lot of games,but never pawn DMC games,,ahhaahhahaha!!!:lol: (Except DMC 2)

wish there is a sequel for RE and SH films,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i havent even seen extinction..lol although i heard alot of ppl complaining cuz they went with a completly different theory then the games..lol personally i wouldnt mind a sequel to either movie..although they need to get the same ppl to work on them so they dont jack it up

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74839 said:
i havent even seen extinction..lol although i heard alot of ppl complaining cuz they went with a completly different theory then the games..lol personally i wouldnt mind a sequel to either movie..although they need to get the same ppl to work on them so they dont jack it up

well,i watched it on DVD..it is better than RE apocalypse,but some scenes you can see ALice's face have been edited...you can see Wesker as the boss of Umbrella.and tyrant in action...meow..:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well then what the hell is everyone complaining about...sounds like they followed it to me..except for the fact that i dont ever remember a RE game in the desert...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74843 said:
well then what the hell is everyone complaining about...sounds like they followed it to me..except for the fact that i dont ever remember a RE game in the desert...lol

damn right...meow...i can see that the sequel will be Alice and an army of Alice clones,against Wesker and Umbrella,meow...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
that would be cool...but it would take the right person to do it just right or it could throw off the whole movie for ppl..lol..believe it or not...alot of ppl didnt like the MK movie..cuz u could tell that sub-zero's ice was CG....lol what a stupid reason to hate a movie

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have not seen extinction either but I heard it was worse than two.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;74857 said:
that would be cool...but it would take the right person to do it just right or it could throw off the whole movie for ppl..lol..believe it or not...alot of ppl didnt like the MK movie..cuz u could tell that sub-zero's ice was CG....lol what a stupid reason to hate a movie

Mortal Kombat movie is one of the best video game adaptation into a movie..who cares if Sub Zero's ice is CG...?he rocks,man...but the 2nd movie really sux...heard a sequel,Mortal Kombat Devastation is on progress...:)

LordOfDarkness;74858 said:
I have not seen extinction either but I heard it was worse than two.

yeah,it could be...but still,love how Alice and The Tyrant fights...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom