• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

one problem

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
ok........ i have a problem !
when im done with the forum i logged out last night but the forum didnt read it so i was online for 8 hours.......... to any mod out there , please if u see me online but not doing anything for over 5 hours , please log me out

Keaton

Premium
Move to Feedback and Questions.

Best option Omen is to post a user message in your own profile, atleast until it sorts itself out ^__^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Same thing's been happening to me, I log out, forum doesn't register it, so it appears that I'm still online, I mean, I haven't even had to log in right now, so it looks like I've been online for ages.

Keaton

Premium
^do you actually click 'log out' or do you jsut close it.

Because if you sign in with the 'Remember me' box checked it will always automaticallykeep you signed in when you close the window...unless you click 'sign out'.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No idea - I know that inactivity doesn't log you out either for a good few hours after you've left the forum as a sneaky "oh look how busy we are even when we're not" thing...

If you've not checked the remember me option and you are manually logging out/in every time you visit, I don't know what the issue is...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
you auto-stay in for 3 hours after your last action, so i dont know how your on for 8 hours

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well unless one of my family members decided to go onto the forum at 5 in the morning ..... :lol:

8 hours trust

e-no91

L'Arc~en~Ciel's fan
omenminator;120953 said:
when im done with the forum i logged out last night but the forum didnt read it so i was online for 8 hours..........

uhuh...things like that happened to me too...

Top Bottom