• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG BAYONETTA

Sparda™

Eh, watched the trailers.

Personally, It seems too much of a rip-off from Devil May Cry.(No wonder why as the creator of DMC made this too)

Visually is stunning as every game nowadays, but better not suck. Too much hype can damage.

Zato-OW

King
Lol? Well I see what you mean but still I'm so dissapointed in DMC4 i hope Bayonetta makes up for this because you don't see games like this anymore. The only thing we seeing now is FPS and what not. Btw it can't be a rip-off of DMC is the creator of DMC made it. But then again......

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
From how you guys were talking I was expecting something grand.

I was sadly mistaken.

The voice acting is terrible; it looks cheap, and after seeing early trailers I just feel sorry for this game.

As far as I'm concerned, I won't be picking this game up unless it gets a 9 average score and the demo rocks my socks.

Zato-OW

King
So your saying DMC VA is good? Overall this series has bad VA and it always include Dante for some reason in every title. It actually looks like they are using NG engine for the graphics. The gameplay looks solid and fun which is that very close to the DMC series. Capcom is a idiot for getting rid of this guy.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
It looks good, handles like DMC? - I hope so, for the handling that other company gave X Blades, really sawks, if not mouse, it`d be okay. Too bad it won`t come out on PC... I`d be hyped aswell =)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Zato-OW;168730 said:
So your saying DMC VA is good? Overall this series has bad VA and it always include Dante for some reason in every title. It actually looks like they are using NG engine for the graphics. The gameplay looks solid and fun which is that very close to the DMC series. Capcom is a idiot for getting rid of this guy.
Whats DMC VA?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Thanks for this vid Zato. +rep

I've been looking forward to Bayonetta ever since it was first announced! Can't wait till this game comes out

Keaton

Premium
^I'm with Mocha and Zato ^^
I've been looking out for this since the early trailers, looks awesome ^^

Hopefully it won't be too much of a rip-off of DMC so I don't enjoy it, but if it plays well and the story isn't quite as transparent as a plain white tee in a wet tee shirt contest, I think it'll be a fun title ^^

Hey, any girl who can not only raise her leg up to your face but shoot you at the same time is well worth one playthrough ^_^ and the almost Guilty Gear-like moves with the 'dark-matter' look like fantastic mechanics to abuse in the name of SSStylishness ^_^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Keaton;168783 said:
Hey, any girl who can not only raise her leg up to your face but shoot you at the same time is well worth one playthrough ^_^ and the almost Guilty Gear-like moves with the 'dark-matter' look like fantastic mechanics to abuse in the name of SSStylishness ^_^

Amen brotha

Gunslinger55

Its a game I've been following for awhile, and I must say that it looks impressive. Whether or not it can top DMC remains to be seen, but a game that features a woman who uses her hair as a weapon is deserves a look, IMO. :D

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
a game that features a woman who uses her hair as a weapon is deserves a look, IMO.
Hey, any girl who can not only raise her leg up to your face but shoot you at the same time is well worth one playthrough

^If I made a character that could turn her head 180 degrees and shoot blades out her mouth it would not make her a good character.

BringerOfChaos888;168725 said:
From how you guys were talking I was expecting something grand.

I was sadly mistaken.

The voice acting is terrible; it looks cheap, and after seeing early trailers I just feel sorry for this game.

As far as I'm concerned, I won't be picking this game up unless it gets a 9 average score and the demo rocks my socks.

True +rep

I expect this game to be overhyped and underdone.

From the trailers it looks like they didn't even try to make this game look different from DMC apart from the fact you won't see Dante.

Honestly she looks like she could be YET ANOTHER lame female support character in the next DMC game.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Before I pass out from my dose of ambien and the keyboard doesn't get any bigger as the screen swirls. I'm just gonna go from what I have seen and heard. As I say foreverything, I will give it a chance to get an official opinion on it when it's officially released. To me, as of now, it looks like a female DMC (Nothing wrong with a lead DMC character being female, just this isn't DMC) Sure shooting bullets out of her boots and her hair being a part of her uniform and power is interesting, but can that be enough to save it to be an enjoyable game? Graphics don't always make the game, so I hope there's a storyline I can understand and have fun with. This may be too much for me to say even now, but my ambien is really taking it's toll. I seriously gotta go to bed now.

Keaton

Premium
http://platinumgames.com/2009/04/17/bayonetta-first-climax-trailer/

^I HIGHLY reccomend you take a peek at that video ^_^

The first 'finished' perse' trailer, offers some story and some action + an awesome transformation by the leading lady ^_^

Damn, between this and Darksiders, I'm pretty excited for the next year or so ^^

EDIT:
Also, just 'aquired' these for all those intrested in Bayonetta...

1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

I'm loving the early sketches ^_^

Sparda™

Have expressed my thought on the game and It looks very overhyped.

Everyone claims this is gonna be shocking or whatever. I say we wait and see. This game could be a big disappointment as well.

Top Bottom