• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Off for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I'm going to be offline for a month. Today the charger for my laptop melted -_-' Im not paying £100.00 for a new one, so i have to send the laptop off to the manufacture.....bleh. The told me it could take up to 2-4 week to check, replace the charger and to send it back to me. I'm on my PSP at the moment :lol: I MISS MY LAPTOP:( and using the spacebar.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sorry to hear that Liam, havent had much luck lately have you. See you when you get it back.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And at Christmas too >.> Well best of luck with everything my friend, I'm sorry to hear this Liam :)

Don't forget to have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh. My. Goose. Sorry to hear that, OWA. My notebook's power adapter died on me a week or two ago and it was ruddy annoying because it had just ran out of warranty. Grr.

Don't suppose you have a Dell notebook do you? Mine's an Inspiron 1520 and I'm just wondering if it's a problem with the line... it'd be nice if Dell issued a recall and despatched functional power adapters from free...

And crikey, £100 is a bit of a sting, innit? Blimey. Make sure you pop back as soon as everything is sorted out! :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sorry to hear that. I hope that xmass will help you forget it and allow you to have enough fun in order to get over it quickly, be well!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom