• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Obama vs Mcain

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
No...

Limbaugh = A Nazi.
Ann Coulter = A Nazi
FOX = Nazis
McCain = Hypocrite.

Close enough though ;)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
KoRnDawwg;131066 said:
No...

Limbaugh = A Nazi.
Ann Coulter = A Nazi
FOX = Nazis
McCain = Hypocrite.

Close enough though ;)

So true! **** MCCAIN!! GO OBAMA!!!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
If Obama wins, I'm pretty sure we're aware that alot of white supremacists from all over the U.S. is gonna take a shot at him. That's a worry of mine. I have no trust in Biden. I hate his sh*t-eatting grin. Another thing I do not like is the whole FREE HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE. I don't wanna be sent to some women and childrens hospital going to see god knows who and god knows when you'll get in. It would be nice if everyone can get covered, but I'm seeing more of the bad side to it than the good.

Another thing THAT urks me about Obama is the whole, "OH MAN. OH GOD. HE'S SO REVOLUTIONARY! HE'S LIKE THE MESSIAH" bullcorn. Read on the man. Read on BOTH McCain and Obama. Don't say, "Oh, I don't like McCain cause he's OLD and chose a woman cause you know... women belong in the kitchen." or, "I don't like Obama cause he's a black and he's going to steal the land from the white man." I'm still trying to find my own opinion on the both of them. As of now, I am neutral. I'm reading up on both sides while I can. No one can tell me who to vote for. Only who I believe can get us out of this mess and find out what the hell is going on the economy and stop whomever is sending them money to blow on business trips.

Also, get our men and women out of Iraq!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
VI-Rainbow;131485 said:
If Obama wins, I'm pretty sure we're aware that alot of white supremacists from all over the U.S. is gonna take a shot at him. That's a worry of mine. I have no trust in Biden. I hate his sh*t-eatting grin. Another thing I do not like is the whole FREE HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE. I don't wanna be sent to some women and childrens hospital going to see god knows who and god knows when you'll get in. It would be nice if everyone can get covered, but I'm seeing more of the bad side to it than the good.

Also, get our men and women out of Iraq!

The health care would be like britain's i imagine. We have the NHS(national health service) and yeah, okay so its not the best treatment in the world. But it takes care of most of the country. You get free medical stuff most of the time, you get to go into hospital for free, surgery is free ect. But you are right, most of the time its not a brilliant waiting room, but the doctors and nurses are fully qualified

I completely agree with you on the last comment. Get them out and do it now!

Top Bottom