• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No more arguement. It is a PREQUEL. Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
Vergil&Dante;280106 said:
The voice in the end of the trailer "my name is Dante" matches the same voice that Vergil got in DMC3!!
Maybe Vergil will be the first playable character who starts in the game with 10 missions and his storyline how he gets the DT before DMC3 and maybe why he wants more power and how Nero gets birth? And Dante will get the last 10 missions maybe after DMC3???
The same way like they did in DMC4.
wow! I love vergil's voice!!!! (Dan Southworth)
I love vergil almost for his voice! lol:D

Simon

I don't think we should speculate too much as to not get disappointed.

Again, it's not confirmed to be a prequel. It's a reboot of the series.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Lili Rochefort;281051 said:
sorry my english isn't very good and I'm not sure what the prequel is... but from the conversation I think it means something like past... hmm... anyway if that is... I think it's very cool to make before the DMC3 because I really wanna know about their past and see vergil again...
(if prequel doesn't mean that... just plz exuse me! lol)

Actually, you're spot on. Prequel are set before the time of the original i.e. DMC3, God of War: Chains of Olympus, Resident Evil Zero, and the last three Star Wars movie Lucas made.

I dont need another ****ing origin story though LOL! DMC3 was more than enough. Im so tired of game developers nowadays who make prequels, or better yet, take the new game in an alternate universe to existing games only to apppease a wider market i.e. new Castlevania, DmC, etc. because, as devs say, "There's too much story for newbies to follow."

Hardcore games becoming a dying breed.

BTW, by your name I take it you like Tekken 6 right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hardcore games are indeed becoming a dying breed... What happened to the games that crushed your hands instead of holding them?

Also, Esura, a lot of the older members left for whatever reason. I don't know why.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Storm Silves;281297 said:
Hardcore games are indeed becoming a dying breed... What happened to the games that crushed your hands instead of holding them?

Also, Esura, a lot of the older members left for whatever reason. I don't know why.

I dont mind a little hand holding from time to time...I am getting older, but devs makes prequels or simplify TOO much of the existing gameplay to appease a market that may or may not like it. Nintendo started this shnit, I swear they did.

But is devilmaycry here at least? He is the admin still is he not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom