• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory Working on Something!

GF9000000Returns

BREAKING NEWS GUYS!! Look at this.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/2...lopers-has-grasshoper-platinumgames-and-more/

And NT's ON THAT LIST!! :O

Yeah at this point I rather for them to work on either a Enslaved 2 or a Heavenly Sword 2 (despite me not liking the first one), than working on a DmC2 now and saving it for the next gen. Couldn't care less if Capcom wants to do a DMC5 now for the current system, though I doubt it would be any good.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Tameem: In the next gen of consoles, we hope to make the colors on enemies far more bright and realistic, so the player can get a real sensation of what it's like to play Simon Says on a TV screen.
This wasn't funny the first time you posted it. And you've misspelled Revengeance.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
BREAKING NEWS GUYS!! Look at this.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/2...lopers-has-grasshoper-platinumgames-and-more/

And NT's ON THAT LIST!! :O

Yeah at this point I rather for them to work on either a Enslaved 2 or a Heavenly Sword 2 (despite me not liking the first one), than working on a DmC2 now and saving it for the next gen. Couldn't care less if Capcom wants to do a DMC5 now for the current system, though I doubt it would be any good.

So they must be really working on something for the PS4. It'll be exciting to see what that is :3

And if it's a DmC 2, good. ^^

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
DmC2 using unreal 4! If it is good enough we could get the pc version basically

Tameem: In the next gen of consoles, we hope to make the colors on enemies far more bright and realistic, so the player can get a real sensation of what it's like to play Simon Says on a TV screen.
Dont see a dislike button.....

Martius

SSSmokin!
Geez i wonder who still want to burn some money.

SHHH! Keep such brilliant ideas for yourself or someone else will copy that!

Ninja Theory is currently working on ever lasting love and peace, spreading it around the world and on the forums we post on.

...With the help from someone working on the outside.
D4_-_Flonne.jpg

D H

Well, according to NPD DmC only sold 189,000 in January and sold under 50,000 in February for North America and Media Create has DmC stalled out at around 170,000. So in 2 month DmC has under 410,000 confirmed sales in retail (there is no official sales group in Europe, so let's just use VGChartz) and under 538,000 based of estimation after 2 months of sales.

I'm thinking it's a new IP.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
Well, according to NPD DmC only sold 189,000 in January and sold under 50,000 in February for North America and Media Create has DmC stalled out at around 170,000. So in 2 month DmC has under 410,000 confirmed sales in retail (there is no official sales group in Europe, so let's just use VGChartz) and under 538,000 based of estimation after 2 months of sales.

I'm thinking it's a new IP.
Really doubt it sold that little

Top Bottom