• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory if you can see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrutas

Unknow didn't did that... Oppressed did. And he is a Fanboy so you're right about Oppressed. Maybe you should... Maybe... just ignore him?
If you don't like it... Why you here...? That's called fanboys. If we can't do nothing about the antis what we can do about the fanboys? Just ignore those fanboys and be happy.
I really have to tell you, you're missing a lot of the points of coming on a forum.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
If that Vergil vs Mundus is fanmade - goes to show you that fans have to do work that the companies dont do. They dont listen to fans.

If its made by Capcom and its coming for everyone to play: Respect to you Capcom.

You, you need to shut your mouth, too.

So because it's easy enough to shove a different character into another character's scenario, suddenly it's the developer being lazy for not doing something. I can't count the number of hacks I've seen that do exactly that.

Terrutas

So because it's easy enough to shove a different character into another character's scenario, suddenly it's the developer being lazy for not doing something. I can't count the number of hacks I've seen that do exactly that.
And you need to shut your mouth because your attitude is amazingly biased and hostile. Calm the hell down and voice your opinion in a constructive way or don't be surprised when people ignore you or don't take you seriously.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Quote me saying that anyone who likes the game instantly thinks it's the best thing ever.

You can't, why? Because you blow things out of proportion, where have I seen this before?

Then what is this...?

Then don't get on a forum. The only reason he seems to be here is to defend his overlord Tameem and his god DmC.

That, and the whole "get off his high horse" sorta really implies that you think that way, at least about him.
And how do you know he's done nothing to me? Because it's not on this thread? are you that ignorant?
And I have a problem with that attitude because if he's ignoring anyone who dislikes the game and criticizes it it DOES mean that he thinks it's the best thing ever.

You jumped down his throat in this thread, yes, that's what I'm referring to. You started taking jabs at him when you had nothing to do with it.

And from what I saw, he's ignored one guy, a guy who does nothing but come here and take jabs at the game. Sometimes I'd like to just put all those people on Ignore as well, because sometimes I'm tired of having to read past that petty **** and the divergence it causes in threads.

People just can't leave well enough alone, we have to have all these people who don't give a **** about DmC come in here and just start ragging on it, taking potshots at the opinions of people who are interested in it. If it was a joke, it'd almost be excusable except for the fact that a lot of people here are literally tired of all of that ****, jokes or not.

Yes there are people who can form great discussions, but more often than not it's not those who are ignored...

Terrutas

So because I don't like HIS attitude means I don't like anyone who likes this game. Perfect logic.

8BitHero

Scrub
Last i checked DmC was not GIVEN to DMC fans. They bought it with their money. Or are we going to ignore that fact, and just portray and paint Capcom/NT as a "rainbow company that gives aweay free products to all people".

Siding with the companies rather than your fellow gamer...i could say alot to you about that, but i will refrain from doing so.
I agree. That recent update, Bloody Palace, Weapon skins, Dante skins and Vergils Downfall given to us for free was blatantly on the side of corporations and NOT the gamers!

That must be case. I cant be something like Ninja Theory is not willing to hear and read any criticism.
...except when they took on the criticism about DmCs ranking being too high.
...except when they took on the criticism about DmCs glitches.
...except when they took on the criticism about DmCs NOT having Bloody Palace to which they gave us for free
...except when they took on the criticism about DmCs damage output being too high and they addressed that
...except when they took on the criticism about DmCs arbiter drop not doing any damage when JCd
...except when they took on the criticism about DmCs demon evade being too giving to the style meter ...and I could go on.

And yes I'm sure you're the same rage-a-holic on the YouTube comments and Capcom Unity forums(which you seem to have a problem with others doing)

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Addition to that list, 8Bit!
...Except when they took on the critisism about Dante looking TOO "Emo" in the 2010 teaser and started leaning him more toward his classic style with the new VA's face in corperated into the design, changed his hair from a flip over to a side swept fauxhawk and started making it obvious that he'd start looking more like classic Dante in core asthetic, and made his personality visibly more like classic...even though it did kind of jar awkwardly at times with the backstory.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Edit:

I'm very well aware of the flaws of the game and am waiting for at least some of them to be fixed if a sequel ever gets made. That's all I can do right now.

And NT have been listening to feedback. To say otherwise would just be entirely false.

Followed.

omg, this.

This is what I've been saying. Followed.

Well since there's a good chance I'm on his ignore list (or soon to be) chances are he won't see this soooooo....

You must be psychic. Ignored.

I'm gonna say don't let a couple of closed minded idiots trouble you.

Don't worry, I won't. And reported for name-calling.

Jerry Wirerammer

Would the boss cut scenes be a problem? I don't think they are pre-rendered, they seem to use the in game models. If you play as neo Dante, the cut scenes show neo Dante, son if you play as Vergil wouldn't they show Vergil? It might look odd, Vergil using the chains, but its hardly a deal breaker.

I would prefer a Vergil themed BP though, just for those gorgeous hell colours/graphics from downfall.

IncarnatedDemon

I agree. That recent update, Bloody Palace, Weapon skins, Dante skins and Vergils Downfall given to us for free was blatantly on the side of corporations and NOT the gamers!
Bloody Palace being free or DLC is ABSURD. Because it has become a standard within DMC games. And if Capcom is going to convince any gamers or hardcore fans that DmC Devil May Cry will be a great DMC game - what other way is there other than including things in the game that makes Devil May Cry for Devil May Cry.
Bloody Palace is one of those.
What would be more ridicolous is if i accepted that idea that BP would be a DLC. You know what that means? That Capcom MAY HAVE planned to sell BP as dlc. Yes...sell a content people expect as a DLC.

As for the costumes:
3 of them are for sale, that includes a DMC 3 costume that resembles original Dante than any other costumes including ones that aren't sold. And fans wanted original Dante, but don't worry the best costume will be for sale.

Now that leaves Vergil's downfall:
I asked Gbraga "How do you if VD isn't content taken out of full game intentionally for more money?".
Gbraga doesn't know.
I don't know.
Neither do you.
SPEAKING FOR MYSELF: i wouldn't trust or approve of DLC that is announced before main game is even released and that is released few months after main game. According to VG247 Vergil's downfall was known to public around 12th november - that's roughly 2 months before main game was to be released.
Now if you have facts that disapproves what i have said then fair enough, but if you don't: don't go around thinking it's a fact that VD is a free DLC because you think it is.

You can't trust Capcom. The reason DmC was delayed to 2013 was because of competition. I'd argue BP was released around the same date as MGR to keep DmC relevant from a "content release" perspective, to create more attention and tackle Metal Gear Rising taking the spotlight.
And VD is technically free. It's not free for post release buyers.

I tell you what, if it is right to accept BP as dlc, then Capcom can go ahead and sell other things that is good by DMC as dlc. For example they can sell style system for DmC as dlc.

Want style system but DmC doesn't have it? Dont worry pay 10 dollars and ull have it.

P.S Are you forgetting that you paid 60 dollars for DmC?

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
Edit:

I'm very well aware of the flaws of the game and am waiting for at least some of them to be fixed if a sequel ever gets made. That's all I can do right now.

Followed.

This is what I've been saying. Followed.

You must be psychic. Ignored.

Don't worry, I won't. And reported for name-calling.
XDD

I really wasn't referring to you but you know what go for it. *shrugs* Closed-Minded I tell ya.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Would the boss cut scenes be a problem? I don't think they are pre-rendered, they seem to use the in game models. If you play as neo Dante, the cut scenes show neo Dante, son if you play as Vergil wouldn't they show Vergil? It might look odd, Vergil using the chains, but its hardly a deal breaker.

I would prefer a Vergil themed BP though, just for those gorgeous hell colours/graphics from downfall.
Some are pre-rendered, others aren't. The best example I can think of is when collecting a Blue rose, despite your selected outfit, You'll instantly don the normal coat and black fauxhawk.

I wouldn't mind if NT simply removed every character-related cutscene for Vergil's playthough, just as Capcom did with DMC 3 SE. It would save them a LOT of time and potential issues, with the added bonus of delivering us our Main game Vergil much sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom