• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory if you can see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrutas

Hm... Just like you think "Devil May Cry 4 is the best game in existence?" If you don't like this game, why you here. I'm not saying you don't need to be here i just sayain why you here?
Well, this is "DmC" part of the forum. So... why not? :3
Wait, What's a joke?

The point is that some of the fan/fanboys here are saying the same exact thing with the exact same attitude only, they're serious. lol

Martius

SSSmokin!
Hm... Just like you think "Devil May Cry 4 is the best game in existence?" If you don't like this game, why you here. I'm not saying you don't need to be here i just sayain why you here?
Well, this is "DmC" part of the forum. So... why not? :3
There is big difference how for example Terrutas is acting and some people for which DmC is 8th wonder of world.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
I think you're just a bunch of brats who sit about on a forum of a game they clearly dislike just looking for any excuse to get a reaction from people. But that's just Me.

Terrutas

I think you're just a bunch of brats who sit about on a forum of a game they clearly dislike just looking for any excuse to get a reaction from people. But that's just Me.
I think your attitude is way off and that you're generally a jerk. But that's just me.

Black Manic TH

WTF is that BEHIND YOU?
There is big difference how for example Terrutas is acting and some people for which DmC is 8th wonder of world.
Yeah i know, i just saying.

Wait, What's a joke?
The point is that some of the fan/fanboys here are saying the same exact thing with the exact same attitude only, they're serious. lol
Well he was not praying the game in this thread. My point is THAT HE DIDN'T SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT YET, if you want to say that to Oppressed. Well you kinda right BUT, you can't say that to Unknow. He didn't said something about the game. What he said WAS "I know how you feel. Tons of people here on my ignore list." lol
And you didn't anwsered my question... Why you on this sub forum? Did you played the full game? Do you like this game? THEN WHY YOU'RE HERE?

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I think...well, if I said what I think, I'd get at least a warning, probably more liklley a temp ban for speaking my mind on this, so...

if you don't like the game, don't post in a sub-forum DEDICATED to it just for the sake of insulting it and riling up the anger of those that DO like it. That is just bad form and sloppy trolling.

Terrutas

Yeah i know, i just saying.

Well he was not praying the game in this thread. My point is THAT HE DIDN'T SAID NOTHING ABOUT IT YET, if you want to say that to Oppressed. Well you kinda right BUT, you can't say that to Unknow. He didn't said something about the game. What he said WAS "I know how you feel. Tons of people here on my ignore list." lol
And you didn't anwsered my question... Why you on this sub forum? Did you played the full game? Do you like this game? THEN WHY YOU'RE HERE?
What the hell led you to the assumption that I didn't play the game? and even if I don't like it I can still say whatever I want and criticize it to any extent I see fit. And you're not going to stop me.

And I wasn't really talking about Unknown although I do think announcing it like that is just as stock-up as oppressed.

I think...well, if I said what I think, I'd get at least a warning, probably more liklley a temp ban for speaking my mind on this, so...

if you don't like the game, don't post in a sub-forum DEDICATED to it just for the sake of insulting it and riling up the anger of those that DO like it. That is just bad form and sloppy trolling.
How is it trolling? My complaints are legit and my opinion isn't biased. I played the game, I can criticize it. I don't HAVE to like it to be able to post here.

Black Manic TH

WTF is that BEHIND YOU?
What the hell led you to the assumption that I didn't play the game? and even if I don't like it I can still say whatever I want and criticize it to any extent I see fit. And you're not going to stop me.

And I wasn't really talking about Unknown although I do think announcing it like that is just as stock-up as oppressed.
I didn't said you played the game, i was trying to make you anwser my question. And you didn't anwsered it, until now. I'm not trying to stop you, i'm just saying THAT HERE HAS PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE GAME AND PLAYED IT, and you're complaning about it. They can do whatever they want, just like you said "You're not going to stop me", you can't stop them from posting what they want. Nah, don't compare Unknow to Oppressed. One is Fanboy and the other is "i like this game".

Terrutas

I didn't said you played the game, i was trying to make you anwser my question. And you didn't anwsered it, until now. I'm not trying to stop you, i'm just saying THAT HERE HAS PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE GAME AND PLAYED IT, and you're complaning about it. They can do whatever they want, just like you said "You're not going to stop me", you can't stop them from posting what they want. Nah, don't compare Unknow to Oppressed. One is Fanboy and the other is "i like this game".
And where was I trying to stop him? And enough with the caps. You're not projecting shouting into my head and it doesn't make your message any more blunt or whatever you're trying to do.

Black Manic TH

WTF is that BEHIND YOU?
And where was I trying to stop him? And enough with the caps. You're not projecting shouting into my head and it doesn't make your message any more blunt or whatever you're trying to do.
Nah, "you're not going to stop me" :troll:

No, I'm going to say he should get off his horse and stop thinking DmC is almighty. If he wants a place where everyone shares his opinion of how great the game is and how edgy TamTam is, He should go join a Ninja Theory forum.
There's your anwser. :3

Terrutas

I wasn't trying to stop him from posting what he thinks about the game. I said it's pathetic that he gets on debates about the game and ignores anyone who disagrees.

And I'm not complaining that people like the game, I'm complaining that they think it's a victim that must be protected and doesn't deserve ANY criticism.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
No, I'm going to say he should get off his horse and stop thinking DmC is almighty. If he wants a place where everyone shares his opinion of how great the game is and how edgy TamTam is, He should go join a Ninja Theory forum.

I wasn't trying to stop him from posting what he thinks about the game. I said it's pathetic that he gets on debates about the game and ignores anyone who disagrees.

And I'm not complaining that people like the game, I'm complaining that they think it's a victim that must be protected and doesn't deserve ANY criticism.

Or...OR! You could stop acting like an elitist prick who thinks anyone who likes a game also instantly thinks it's the best thing since bacon-wrapped bacon and wants to give each and every member of the development team a rimjob. He's ignoring people who have consistently done nothing but come to this forum to take jabs at the game, there's no value in seeing those comments.

Seriously, you're attacking the character of a guy who did absolutely nothing to you. For ****'s sake, grow up.

ANYway...

A BLOODY PALACE FOR VERGIL WOULD BE GREAT! They could give it out for free like they did with Dante's Bloody Palace, since you'd have to get (pay for) the Vergil's Downfall DLC in order to play as him anyway.

IncarnatedDemon

If that Vergil vs Mundus is fanmade - goes to show you that fans have to do work that the companies dont do. They dont listen to fans.

If its made by Capcom and its coming for everyone to play: Respect to you Capcom.

Terrutas

Or...OR! You could stop acting like an elitist prick who thinks anyone who likes a game also instantly thinks it's the best thing since bacon-wrapped bacon and wants to give each and every member of the development team a rimjob. He's ignoring people who have consistently done nothing but come to this forum to take jabs at the game, there's no value in seeing those comments.

Seriously, you're attacking the character of a guy who did absolutely nothing to you. For ****'s sake, grow up.

ANYway...

A BLOODY PALACE FOR VERGIL WOULD BE GREAT! They could give it out for free like they did with Dante's Bloody Palace, since you'd have to get (pay for) the Vergil's Downfall DLC in order to play as him anyway.

Quote me saying that anyone who likes the game instantly thinks it's the best thing ever.

You can't, why? Because you blow things out of proportion, where have I seen this before?

And how do you know he's done nothing to me? Because it's not on this thread? are you that ignorant?
And I have a problem with that attitude because if he's ignoring anyone who dislikes the game and criticizes it it DOES mean that he thinks it's the best thing ever.

Black Manic TH

WTF is that BEHIND YOU?

Unknow didn't did that... Oppressed did. And he is a Fanboy so you're right about Oppressed. Maybe you should... Maybe... just ignore him?
If you don't like it... Why you here...? That's called fanboys. If we can't do nothing about the antis what we can do about the fanboys? Just ignore those fanboys and be happy. You have a ignore button right? IT'S TIME TO USE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom