• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Newbie wants to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joyce_Nero

Hi folks! ^^/

I'm new here! ^^
My name is Joyce and I'm 27 years old. I'm from Leipzig / Germany and it took me a while to find a really good DMC forum (plus a still active one oO) so I joined this one! ^^
I hope I'm welcome! ^^

I played all games and I will buy a PS3 just because of DMC4! XD
I already played the game at the GAMES CONVENTION in Leipzig (lucky me is living here...^^'') and I know I will love the game!
I also had the pleasure to met Hiroyuki Kobayashi at GC 2007! *_*

I have a crush on Nero and I also like Dante and for sure the whole gameplay plus story!

Oh, as you see I'm german so english isn't my first language but I try my best! ^^

*bows down*

See ya, guys! ^_^ :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Of course you are welcome here! Glad to have you onboard and I hope you enjoy your stay :D

w33l33

meh...
du ist sehr wilkommen...
dien englisch ist sehr gut als mien deutsch... (ich bin englisch)
i am going to speak english now because my german isn't that great... omg your so lucky you got to meet Kobayashi! what did you say to him?

Joyce_Nero

Thank you both! ^^

I like your german skills! *gg* ^^ Thank you!

I didn't talked much to him because I was so flashed to get this chance, you know?! I just told him, that I loved the games and that I look forward to play the whole game (I played the demo for the first time before I met him). He thanked me and I got an autograph.

Than I ask him because of a picture and he was okay. He shook my hand and thanked me again. I bow down a bit before I went off! ^^ He was really nice!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Hi and just for you, i will try my best to give you a German welcome.
Hallo, und heißt willkommen zu den Foren. Genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
*goes Napolean Dynamite for a second* Lucky!

Welcome to the forums! ^_^ It's always great to meet and greet someone new. You're going to LOVE it here. We're nice and have very open conversations about DMC, especially the upcoming DMC4. We also talk about all kind of fun and crazy things here in the general discussion and Bloody Palace.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :] You're really going to have a good time.

The dark knight

0_0!!!!!You played...DMC4........members here arent that lucky......so you must be....teh super membeh!!!!OMG!Lol sorry guys I am a little hyper today.But anyway welcome to DMC.org.You can call me Dk...or TDK....or.....any other nickname you can come up with.

Joyce_Nero

Thank you so much to all! ^^ I'm sure I will have fun here! ^_^

@the_dark_knight: I like your sig! ^^''
And yeah, I played a demo at GC07 and I played it twice: once on PS3 and for one time at XBOX. There is no difference but I prefer the PS3 Version because I'm used to the handling! ^^''

Joyce_Nero

@Demon_Slayer: The demo rocked! *_* You had 15 minutes to play than the next people went into the room to get the chance. I really liked it and I also had the chance to fight a big boss. I fought agains Berial and he wasn't that hard (oh, that's a spoiler...*hides*) *gg* Plus I fought agains him on a place with many houses made of wood...Nero broke some things and got some new energy so the fight was pretty easy (but it's possible that this was just for the demo..not sure in this point).

@VI-Rainbow: Thank you! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom