• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
if you keep improving at this rate, your gona over take sparda very soon in terms of talents *no offence sparda*

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Vauxchen;150482 said:
if you keep improving at this rate, your gona over take sparda very soon in terms of talents *no offence sparda*
I don't know about that, but at my current level Sparda could crush me easily if he willed it.
Tis a sad sad truth. :/

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah, but you have gone from not knowing much about photoshop, to this in just a few months, if you carry on at this speed, then you will be as good as him ^^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
biohazardmaster;150513 said:
well people i dont see anything special in the sigs of sparda i never liked em and i say u do a WAY better job bringer of chaos

he can do some awesome ones, if you look at my red one, that was done by sparda and i think its awesome, although it has been re-coloured from blue to red so that it fits in a bit better with the colour scheme

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm flattered by the comments guys, I really am.:p

More to the point, Sparda is very limited when doing requests for others because people usually ask for things in tags that will completely destroy any chance at flow or realistic lighting.

For example, tags with multiple images disrupt the flow of otherwise great works.

I myself prefer one stock or render as my focal rather then two or three images flying every which way.

Sparda has a very professional appeal to his works, such as the one he has in his tag right now. The way the skin looks makes the images appear smooth and air-brushed; in-turn making them look very professional.

Sparda is great with realism, and in my opinion the themes of regular tag making limit his true abilities.
He still will not tell me how he makes skin look so good!
I would kill to know!

Sparda™

^ Thanks, Ryan!

I guess some have to die for my secret, eh?! :p

More to the point...

What Bringer said about making the best signatures are basically in large lines, those steps.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
msm4iq.jpg

I had a ago at realism.

How is it?

I actually wanna show off the psd. because I did allot of **** to get this! ;D

I made allot of changes to this stock and I'll post what I did if anyone wants to know.
6tk6e0.jpg

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;150911 said:
I made allot of changes to this stock and I'll post what I did if anyone wants to know.

Can I try and guess?! ...:p

Added a light source at the mountains in the horizon with a 100 pixels soft brush, blended gradients, Sharpen/Blur Tool, Burn Tool, and you stroked inside with 1 pixel the whole signature to create a frame.

...:lol:

Top Bottom