• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

this is my new work im not much of a pro but opinions are welcomed since it will help me improve :D
siggy2copy.png

thats very helpful thanks not only by doing glowing lines i also am going to use tips for the glow effect in general and for that u get rep+ :D

Pantera Queen

^

Keep up the good work. I'm currently trying to come up with something new to post. It might take a while though. It helps using different techniques from random tutorials

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
biohazardmaster;150128 said:
i use photoshop but im not great at it yet im still in the phase of training
I can help you, but I need to know which version. I've been at Photoshop for what I'd say is now about a month. But it may be more or less, I don't really keep track of time but I don't really think I've been at it for more than a month.

Have you seen my first few tags?:lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I would like a new sig. Rep will be given to the person :).

Picture: The sphere of Gantz in the middle. The three main characters (Kurono, Kato and Kishimoto). Kurono in top middle,
only his top half of him. Kato on the left, top half only and Kishimoto on the right, top half only.

A black border and the Gantz logo on the bottom left.

i would have done it if i had some base pics since i dont know the characters u want in ur sig
EDIT: if u can give me some good base sources or at least the wikipedia page of the characters u want i will be able to make it 4 u

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Haven;150254 said:
I would like a new sig. Rep will be given to the person :).

Picture: The sphere of Gantz in the middle. The three main characters (Kurono, Kato and Kishimoto). Kurono in top middle,
only his top half of him. Kato on the left, top half only and Kishimoto on the right, top half only.

A black border and the Gantz logo on the bottom left.
Wow, the dimensions of that would be massive.

Please take in mind when your asking for a tag done that the things you want in it will not take away from it in any way.

For example:
Say I resized all of the characters you wanted(plus Gantz) and put them in the tag.
The images would be incredibly small and a eye-sore.

The things you asked for in your tag would only lead to poor out-come, and low quality tag.

I'm no expert, but the things you asked for use to throw in the tag sounded allot like what you'd put in a wall paper.
I'll give your request a go, but next time drop this is the "Signature request thread".^^

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Sorry if it sounded hard. But thanks for giving it a go ^_^.

Oh god! I thought this was the request thread :lol:. sorry, didn't notice this was a different thread.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
It's wouldn't have been hard creating your tag. It would have not been as good as it could have been.

Top Bottom