• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

Pantera Queen

I hope this is an improvement.It took me a good 1hr and a half.

1088xzq.jpg

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I just downloaded GIMP yesterday, and have been trying to make some cool sigs since then. This is my third sig and I am suprised in how good it turned out.

I would post the first two but they look horrible lol.

angelspawngimpsig.png

Pantera Queen

VeNGeD;169021 said:
Made another new sigtoday on GIMP, my 5th one.

ayanesignaturev1.png

That's pretty sweet:D How long have you been into graphic designing?

EDIT

Just did this one.For this one I used c4ds and swirly brushes to try something different. It turned out alright not the greatest.

2qwek47.jpg

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Verdice;169040 said:
That's pretty sweet:D How long have you been into graphic designing?
This is my third day using GIMP, ever since I installed it I have been reading through tutorials and such.

Thanks for the feedback, gona make a few more today to try and get a better feel for using the program.

Pantera Queen

VeNGeD;169107 said:
This is my third day using GIMP, ever since I installed it I have been reading through tutorials and such.

Thanks for the feedback, gona make a few more today to try and get a better feel for using the program.

Thanks for answering my question and you're welcome^_^

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
One Winged Angel;169348 said:
After being unable to use Photoshop for many weeks, here's a new sig >_<
Fatestaynight_banner.png
That's awesome, good job man.

This was a request I made for a friend of mine. Just finished it a few minutes ago. The render is a lot smaller than I wanted it but that was the only way I could get it to fit and look decent.

deluminatevergil.png

EDIT: Just made another sig for myself.

carnagesignature.png

I'm not too happy about how it turned out, the render had the back cut off so I had to place it to one side, the text placement isn't too great either.

Pantera Queen

One Winged Angel;169438 said:
I have no idea if it's a game, but I do know it's from an Anime called Fate Stay Night.

Thanks that's all I needed to know:)

n3uec6.jpg

My latest one. This time I tried to have more of a focal point. There were a couple good tuts on how to do that. It's not the greatest achievement at it but it's a bit better.I also followed some tuts to get better at using the c4ds. My main problem with this sig was the font. I don't know what type I should use.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I have been making a lot of sigs, here is another two I made today.

Did this one for a friend.

sufikzsignature.png

Did this one for me, it's a bit dull.

afrosamuraisig.png

EDIT: My last one for today, just finished it.

tifasignaturev2.png

EDIT EDIT: Mornin', just woke up about an hour ago and completed a request my friend sent me. I was messing around with the filters and used some lighting on this one.

nomoreheroessignaturev3.png

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Those are pretty cool Keaton, I like the text on the signature.

I have made a few more again.

vincentsignature.png

jerichosignature.png

I'm not so good with text, if anyone has any advice for text I would greatly appreciate it.

This is the Jericho signature I made but my friend added the text on this.

jerichosig.jpg

Top Bottom