• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;167842 said:
Hur? Nothings wrong with it...just i've been preocupied with much college work to be bothered with Photoshop. I really need to pick it up again *sigh*
Oh, I just got done with the tough parts in my school life.:p

tomydearfriends.jpg

what do you think?

i made it yesterday

NerosDevil;167917 said:
I'll start practicing again tomorrow...I'm going to fail XD

your not going to fail. i am sure of it. becuse from what i experienced you still know everything you learned and you still got the skills. you only stopped using it for months and you say that you are going to fail. how are you going to feel if you stopped using the hpotoshop for two years. and after two years you decided to make something?

Pantera Queen

Kamen Rider Decade;167943 said:
your not going to fail. i am sure of it. becuse from what i experienced you still know everything you learned and you still got the skills. you only stopped using it for months and you say that you are going to fail. how are you going to feel if you stopped using the hpotoshop for two years. and after two years you decided to make something?

I agree.I just got back into Photoshop from taking about a month and a half's break. Heck I'm still on the same level trying to improve.

NerosDevil;167979 said:
Well heres one I done today, it isn't great but I just took a random HACK render and messed around:
HackGUsig.png

NerosDevil;168045 said:
Well here's another practice sig xD
Untitled-1.png

ND,you're doing absolutely great^_^

Well everyone here are mine. I've been a Vampire Knight addict:p Whatcha think?

24aza6u.jpg

20gl7jd.jpg

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Here's another playing with stock images and the lighting, just incase my name is actually Lex, its for another forum XD
Yoshimitsusig.png

Keaton

Premium
BringerOfChaos888;168236 said:
Since I thought it was sexy!:p

You find Men's names Sexy o_O

Great signatures everyone, I'm loving that Yoshi one ND ;)

Top Bottom