• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

here is one new work yeah i know it isnt professionally made but what can i do im just a newb in ps :)
scsig.jpg

Verdice;156302 said:
Did you use c4ds? BTW this is step up;)

yep i used c4ds :) its the first time i try to use them :)
i also played with the lighting effects of the sig so it would make a light like effect on siegfried :)

Pantera Queen

biohazardmaster;156307 said:
yep i used c4ds :) its the first time i try to use them :)
i also played with the lighting effects of the sig so it would make a light like effect on siegfried :)

Good:) In my Haseo sig I used a lot of c4ds as well. It's fun to play around with them.

^ yeah but i am trying to figure a way to integrate them in a nice way into the sig and next time i will try using multiple c4ds and try to see what kind of effect i get :)

Pantera Queen

biohazardmaster;156310 said:
^ yeah but i am trying to figure a way to integrate them in a nice way into the sig and next time i will try using multiple c4ds and try to see what kind of effect i get :)

Go for it. It's possible. Duplicate 'em, erase parts you don't want. Try different blend modes. That's what I do.

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
This is the newest one iv'e made ^_^

I made it for a banner competition but unfortunetly i was too late for it to be entered. So it's now just stuck in my files but i can still share it with you all ^_^

KH2_banner.png

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
forbiden crystl;156977 said:
This is the newest one iv'e made ^_^

I made it for a banner competition but unfortunetly i was too late for it to be entered. So it's now just stuck in my files but i can still share it with you all ^_^

KH2_banner.png

Can I use this?

Top Bottom