• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Sigs/Artwork

Pantera Queen

forbiden crystl;157186 said:
Nice work jim :)

I have anmother, was pretty bored last night so i made this. Tbh i think i did a good job :p

kairi_v1.png

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! What are you talking about? You've done a greatjob:)

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
This is a kind of simple one i was requested yesterday.
Think i need to play around with it more and add different effects to make it look better.

cloud_request_sig.png

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Verdice;159154 said:
That is very lovely indeed^_^

Now guys prepare for my big comeback.:p

25hooj7.jpg

That's nice :D Teach me =D

And Bio if you look at the design properly you'll see that it has tagged C.C on it in the top corner ^_^

Pantera Queen

One Winged Angel;159173 said:
That's nice :D Teach me =D

And Bio if you look at the design properly you'll see that it has tagged C.C on it in the top corner ^_^

Yes I just burred C.C. to see if would look better.

Okay so you want me to teach you? Do you use Photoshop? If so read...

Basically it's just a mix of c4ds and used different blend modes on them. Such as Luminosity,etc. Then I used the oh so lovely glow effects. You can learn that here: http://psdtuts.com/tutorials-effects/advanced-glow-effects/

What I did to the render was try and blend it in more by erasing certain parts, darkening parts using the burn tool and I lightened the character's face using the dodge tool. I also used the burn tool to darken other parts not just the render. You see those blurry purpleish and white dots(not the really little ones) I just made a layer use the paintbucket tool to fill it with and then picked colors(any color) use 13-17px soft paintbrush to draw some dots. Finally use the blend mode Linear Dodge.I really hope this helps.

Verdice;159178 said:

Basically it's just a mix of c4ds and used different blend modes on them. Such as Luminosity,etc. Then I used the oh so lovely glow effects. You can learn that here: http://psdtuts.com/tutorials-effects/advanced-glow-effects/

What I did to the render was try and blend it in more by erasing certain parts, darkening parts using the burn tool and I lightened the character's face using the dodge tool. I also used the burn tool to darken other parts not just the render. You see those blurry purpleish and white dots(not the really little ones) I just made a layer use the paintbucket tool to fill it with and then picked colors(any color) use 13-17px soft paintbrush to draw some dots. Finally use the blend mode Linear Dodge.I really hope this helps.

hmmm nice technique i tried to play with these tools before but the things i made with them were absolutely different than i wanted em to be so i use a little bit more simple tools to make my sigs ;)

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Verdice;159178 said:

Yeah, I use photoshope CS3. Hmmm REP ^_^ Thanks.

Top Bottom