• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New ninja gaiden project (name follows)

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
But yeah I was thinking the same thing about Bayonetta and Ryu. He is married but I don't think team ninja tends to remember that.:whistle:
I don't know how he stays married while engaging in the mammary madness that is the Dead or Alive series.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I don't know how he stays married while engaging in the mammary madness that is the Dead or Alive series.
Dragon ninja training :cool:.

I did read a half decent Ryu x Tina fanfic once so :whistle:. I did wish they kept him single so he could play the field a little more. DOA is like a Bond girl of the week factory :banghead:. But then they don't really do anything with Irene and the SNES games so why even have the connection :bored:.

There were fans who were interested in the DOA connection and whether the SNES games were canon or not so they should have built NG3 story around thst instead of what we got. :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

EDIT- even what we got with NG3 could have been used towards those . Irene could have filled Mizuki's role and Donovan could have had an affiliation with LOA

Last edited:
Top Bottom