• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Often it's easy to forget DmC Dante is not the same Dante.

But if people don't like DmC Dante they are labeled "people don't like changes".

Where did the line "I simply don't like the character" go?

Yeah, I suppose they could've at least made Dante look and act like the one in the original DMCs, or at least make him less of an ass. I don't see why they had to change Dante entirely.
Well, that's not entirely true :p They had to change him a bit in order for him to fit into the new DmC world. Still, he didn't have to smoke and didn't need to have black hair.

I don't think NT knows why the hair color thing is such a big issue, because they don't know much about the old DMC.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Yeah, I suppose they could've at least made Dante look and act like the one in the original DMCs, or at least make him less of an ass. I don't see why they had to change Dante entirely.
Well, that's not entirely true :p They had to change him a bit in order for him to fit into the new DmC world. Still, he didn't have to smoke and didn't need to have black hair.

I don't think NT knows why the hair color thing is such a big issue, because they don't know much about the old DMC.
Ninja theory isn't to be blamed about hair colour ONLY because Leo Tan the Pr manager said that the original character concepts looked like old Dante. So it's Capcoms fault.

I am just fed up with people liking DmC saying "people don't like change" when we don't like the character.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Ninja theory isn't to be blamed about hair colour ONLY because Leo Tan the Pr manager said that the original character concepts looked like old Dante. So it's Capcoms fault.

I am just fed up with people liking DmC saying "people don't like change" when we don't like the character.

Alright, that makes sense. But at first, it seemed like you were talking about DmC in general, not about Dante.

I agree with you completely, though.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i dont know if he is anymore of an ass than dante was in 3 or 4, but i think they should have kept his old appeance so that fans could recognize better. Clothes are relative.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
The hd collection probably will not out sell DmC. Most hd collections are sold at a cheaper price but never out sell a new game.

Especially dmc collections. There already was a collection released, and if you already have the original releases, like I do, im not trying to buy the same game twice, and for some people a third time.

And dante does have white hair and a red jacket in DmC.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm affraid he might be right. I've looked around, there isn't much interest in the HD collection, not many talk about it and even fewer show interest in owning it. How many people here are planning on getting the game? I don't think there has been much discution on the matter, I think that might mean there isn't much interest in it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, many people here would buy it, but we're (supposedly) the hardcore DMC-fans, so are we really the ones who will decide how it will sell? I think not.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I. AM. GETTING. THE. DMC HD COLLECTION. O . o
Wahaha!!

You seem just as cracked out about the hd as DmC.
I just.bought the first 3 early this year to go with my referbished ps2. Id rather save my money now and get it later but I wont know until I see it in front of me on the shelf

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
i am getting it so i can play the first 2 as i was intro duced to the series via the 3rd and plus i can play it on my xbox360 so the controller will be more comfortable for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom