• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
No, no, no, no, no. Dante doesn't need white hair anymore than Blade needs to be black or Trinity a chick. You guys need to get over the little things, it's not like it's one of his most recognizable features. Come ON!
Dante's hair is part of his identity. If his white hair didn't matter he could be bald instead.
I am over the hair thing - but saying that white hair is what would be alot cooler.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
No, no, no, no, no. Dante doesn't need white hair anymore than Blade needs to be black or Trinity a chick. You guys need to get over the little things, it's not like it's one of his most recognizable features. Come ON!
are you being sarcastic? blade definitely needs to be black, and if trinity weren't a chick, dear god, the inhumanity

personally though, i dont care about the look anymore, actually, i dont care about this game anymore, i've given up trying to be updated, i've quit after seeing the latest gameplay vid of him running through the city, and then every poster goin off like it was amazing

i'll settle for past games

berto

I Saw the Devil
are you being sarcastic?

I will answer your question by quoting a great man... myself:

Sarcasm:eek: ? Me :rolleyes:? Perish the thought:cool: .

personally though, i dont care about the look anymore, actually, i dont care about this game anymore, i've given up trying to be updated, i've quit after seeing the latest gameplay vid of him running through the city, and then every poster goin off like it was amazing

i'll settle for past games

I know what you mean, so far the game seems to be so easy it borders on been gradeschool level difficult. The enemies are slow morrons, the bulding don't actually seem to be trying to kill Dante, sure, there's alot of movement, but there doesn't seem to be any actual danger in this game, and the city has a juvenile vocabulary that only a 12 year old would find entertaining.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This game would be ten million times better if they got rid of the happy rainbow colours and whatnot and really went all out gory with buildings oozing blood and trying to crush and pummel Dante.

Also, they could of used the whole Angel/Devil thing to their advantage with the environment. Like, when you're in Angel Trigger you get a break from the World around you trying to hurt you. But when you're normally playing, it gets all dark and morbid and the World becomes more angry and aggressive towards you. They have those ideas to play around with, but we just see bright colours and a bright World. Even the enemies don't scream out to be demonic, and Dante just appears human.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I might play the game if besides the Devil Trigger (Dante with white hair) there would also be an Angel Trigger. Maybe somewhat like the past DT, only with a demonic-angelic appearance. A bit like Credo in DMC 4, perhaps?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I might play the game if besides the Devil Trigger (Dante with white hair) there would also be an Angel Trigger (maybe somewhat like the past DT, only with a demonic-angelic appearance. A bit like Credo in DMC 4, perhaps?

I thought they said there would be an Angel Trigger also? Now it seems more doubtful, because they only seem to be focusing on Dante's demonic side. They may as well of not said he had angel powers also, if that just means we only see what the weapons do in angel form (Because we haven't seen him go into Angel Trigger when using these weapons) and also because having an angelic weapon doesn't make you angelic. So why aren't they going into more detail there? =/

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I thought they said there would be an Angel Trigger also? Now it seems more doubtful, because they only seem to be focusing on Dante's demonic side. They may as well of not said he had angel powers also, if that just means we only see what the weapons do in angel form (Because we haven't seen him go into Angel Trigger when using these weapons) and also because having an angelic weapon doesn't make you angelic. So why aren't they going into more detail there? =/

That's a good question, and one that I don't have the answer to.
I haven't heard much about the Angel Trigger... it might as well be his normal human form.

I can understand that they want to keep the Angel Trigger secret, so as not to spoil anything. They've already shown the Devil Trigger because we've seen it before (in DMC as the human form), so there's nothing to spoil.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think it'd hurt more if it were to the nose. You ever touch the soles of a construction of hiking boot? Just imagine, gettin' kicked in the nose by a boot that has alot of friction on the bottom:eek: ... Let's kick 'em in the arse:oops: ...

chocolatepanda

If an angel trigger is actually in the game they might add a 3rd trigger that takes qualities from both his angel and devil triggers and might also get an demonic angels form to go with it maybe

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Man, Dante's white hair did make him look a lot cooler for sure. BUT! What does it matter? Dye his hair green, and it's still Dante because it still has his old, unserious personality. Now, neoDante over here...we don't know much about his personality. He smirks once or twice but we don't know anything yet.
About the Angel Trigger...I'm gonna start a thread.

chocolatepanda

i agree i would prefer that it wasnt called angel trigger if it exist maybe some like angels embrace would be better idk (im not good at comin up with name -.-)

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Well ok. Don't call it angel trigger. But for now, I'm callin' it angel trigger because the general function would be pretty much the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom