• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolatepanda

I've mentioned this in a different thread but I'll say here too, since there's an angel trigger does anyone think that a 3rd trigger might exist that uses both angel and demonic powers.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
I've mentioned this in a different thread but I'll say here too, since there's an angel trigger does anyone think that a 3rd trigger might exist that uses both angel and demonic powers.

I think that if that third trigger would exist in DmC, they would've already said something about it. I mean, they've already told us that there's going to be an Angel Trigger, so they might as well have told us that there's gonna be an Angel/Devil Trigger as well.

Since they didn't tell us that, I doubt it exists in DmC.

chocolatepanda

Its just a theory but NT hasn't really been spewing out lots of info because we still dont know any story or even a name of any characters that are in the game besides dante so u never know

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Same O'l crap!! only new info was that the DT will not be used like past games. But i like being faster and more deadly. I guess pounding on defenseless enemies is supposed to be better than beating down on an overwelming amount of enemies.

chocolatepanda

That's why i hoping for a mixed trigger so it can be the faster more deadly form. Because pounding on defenseless enemies will lose it flair pretty quick IMO

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
That's why i hoping for a mixed trigger so it can be the faster more deadly form. Because pounding on defenseless enemies will lose it flair pretty quick IMO
Its such a weird way to play DMC to me. But i'm sure i'll try it out for the hell of it. I mean if there is an overwelming amount of enemies to fight, i wouldn't mind taking out some of them in "DT" but not all of them.
I just don't get why they needed it. I thought bloody Palace was the place to perfect your combos

chocolatepanda

Speaking of bloody palace hope they keep that without the time limit thing though. I DT was one of my favorite parts of the game i like going from awesome to epic with the push of a button. Also i like how certain moves change when in DT state like the stinger move.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
NO TIMER in BP!! i only beat dmc4 BP with super Nero and it was pretty easy. other than that, rarely would i get past level 20.

And where did NT/Capcom say there was an Angel Trigger?

chocolatepanda

Yea i couldnt get that far myself without super Nero and if NT wants to add mini-games then they could do it with BP like have u choose a direction u want to go in or something similar.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Tameem said "We are not just a bunch of monkeys", and he is right. There is only one monkey in Ninja theory that's apparent - and that is himself.

Bragging in the interview as if they are intelligent beings "We expected the negative response" - man they are weird.

That's been said like three times over the courses of DmC interviews and so on.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Tameem said "We are not just a bunch of monkeys", and he is right. There is only one monkey in Ninja theory that's apparent - and that is himself.

Bragging in the interview as if they are intelligent beings "We expected the negative response" - man they are weird.

Well, if I were him, I would expect some negative response too. They are rebooting the DMC franchise, after all, so it's only logical to expect resistance against this new DmC.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!

they weren't "bragging" CoolDemon, stop being so judgemental towards them. You WOULD NOT like it if someone started insulting EVERYTHING about you just because they were so resistant to change and could not accept the fact that another company chose you over some other. They're only doing their job, doing what Capcom wanted, and it's NOT fair to them.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
they weren't "bragging" CoolDemon, stop being so judgemental towards them. You WOULD NOT like it if someone started insulting EVERYTHING about you just because they were so resistant to change and could not accept the fact that another company chose you over some other. They're only doing their job, doing what Capcom wanted, and it's NOT fair to them.
Change is growing grey hair because you no longer is young. Change isn't going from white hair to black hair.

People won't insult things that i will create because i know the difference between natural change, and corporeal change.

They are doing their job - but repeating "We expected negative response" is bragging. Anyone with a decent IQ knows that rebooting a serie brings negativity.
I am not interested in discussing this with you because your so delusional that you think people are resisting CHANGE.

If you think i have adressed you throughly think again - i can't bother with you so i won't go all the way.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Change is growing grey hair because you no longer is young. Change isn't going from white hair to black hair.

People won't insult things that i will create because i know the difference between natural change, and corporeal change.

They are doing their job - but repeating "We expected negative response" is bragging. Anyone with a decent IQ knows that rebooting a serie brings negativity.
I am not interested in discussing this with you because your so delusional that you think people are resisting CHANGE.

If you think i have adressed you throughly think again - i can't bother with you so i won't go all the way.

Of course people often resist change. It's the same with corporate changes; the employees aren't going to like change, since they've gotten used to things the way they are.

If Ninja Theory keeps saying ''We expected negative response'', then that is their response to the interviewers who keep asking the same question. That said, I've only heard Tameem say it once, I think.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Guys please don't let's kick off - I'm just getting in with a preemptive before it all goes wrong.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Of course people often resist change. It's the same with corporate changes; the employees aren't going to like change, since they've gotten used to things the way they are.

If Ninja Theory keeps saying ''We expected negative response'', then that is their response to the interviewers who keep asking the same question. That said, I've only heard Tameem say it once, I think.
Character change in Gaming is very different from changes in a corporate where employees have to adapt.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Character change in Gaming is very different from changes in a corporate where employees have to adapt.

I only used it as an example. But gamers are in this example in the same situation as the employees. They've gotten used to something, and now it's changing.
My point is, change will often be resisted, especially when it's ****tier compared to how things were before. I personally think Ninja Theory's DmC could be ****tier than the previous DMCs.

The word you're looking for is 'corporation' btw. Sorry, I'm a bit of a spelling/grammar nazi :p

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
I only used it as an example. But gamers are in this example in the same situation as the employees. They've gotten used to something, and now it's changing.
My point is, change will often be resisted, especially when it's ****tier compared to how things were before. I personally think Ninja Theory's DmC could be ****tier than the previous DMCs.

The word you're looking for is 'corporation' btw. Sorry, I'm a bit of a spelling/grammar nazi :p
Often it's easy to forget DmC Dante is not the same Dante.

But if people don't like DmC Dante they are labeled "people don't like changes".

Where did the line "I simply don't like the character" go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom