• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC5 rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Nahh son:banghead:
Lady shoots him in him in the head after he tries to save her from fallin.:nailbiting:

Don't forget even earlier, shooting a missile at him for no reason when they first meet after the Cerberus battle. :jawdrop:
Also just a side note, Lady wasn't "crying over her dad". She still hated him at that point. She was just upset because she wasn't the one who got to kill him.

Whereas Dante in DmC was an a-hole to people who genuinely wanted to help him. Like Kat and Phineas. Other than that, their arc is similar, ending up becoming more sympathetic and gaining some capability for empathy. So I mean, we're talking about hot water here.

Getting back to the actual topic. I've seen no other news or further info on that site. Also looking at the comments under the article, it looks like it was indeed an April's Fools.

Act like this thread never existed, guys. I'll probably ask the staff to close it, it's a pointless thread at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom