• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW DMC4 TRAILER!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
No kidding. Id still like to see Dante smack Nero around too though. And I find it alittle funny that Dante called Nero kid when he's still kinda a kid himself.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i dont think dante was trying to hurt him he hasnt tounch nero but nero seem to be full of rage on dante

Mobfigurz

I fail to believe Dante was unaware of the Devil Bringer and caught off guard.

In my eyes and with reasoning I think Dante new full well that Nero possessed the Devil Bringer and wanted to see what Nero was capable of, thus not taking the fight to him as it were. We see swords clashing but never any real intent on the part of Dante, he willingly takes punches to the face and yet refrains from kicking Nero's behind, we've seen to which extent Nero beats Dante up, yet he doesn't truly fight Nero. We have all seen him fight, we all know up until this point that Dante shows no mercy to his enemies, even to his half demon Twin, even though he loves him. So why didn't Dante fight Nero seriously, could it be because of the Devil Bringer and the Possessor or merely because he knows the story, he knows what the Order are about and wishes to enlighten Nero, with no intent to kill him.

What I have taken from that trailer is simple, Nero is using all his might at that level of the Devil Bringer against Dante and yet Dante doesn't fight with any conviction, taking the punches thrown at his face, taking all of Nero's hits and in the end, happily leaving with a smile and humour in his voice.

Question is, WHY?

Zato-OW

King
I think b4 Dante left he possibly hurt nero(laid him out on his back) and said adios kid as a taunt.What i ment by caught off gaurd was, they were both sword clashing while his arm was still in brace then he uses it out of nowhere to catch dante of gaurd since dante is dodging all of nero's attacks.I didnt mean it by dante not knowing about the DB.(although Dante has gottin hit in the first cut scene of every dmc game except dmc2)i guess they just keeping the tradition. Sorry had to post this gameplay vid of vergil just too good :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dXC_vV0rKl4

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I can't stop watching the trailer, it's so damn good. I'm sure Dante has had worse than a kick to the face. Also when Dante just pops up saying, "Adios, kid!" will always be golden. <3

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
It's nice to see that Nero is going to be a good playable character at least.

If capcom had put me as someone horrendously worse than Dante, I wouldn't buy it.

I mean, you have to have a good character or it would be "Adios kid" 10 times over!

Mobfigurz

Who ever it is playing the game, he/she is f-ing hot sh-it.

Took all of 1 minute and 43 seconds to Win the fight.
Its takes me about 3-4 minutes to do it.

Top Bottom