• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW DMC4 TRAILER!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
morrigan;49563 said:
Zato-OW! Awesome! Thanks a lot!!! Rep+

AAAAAA!!! Nope. No tears... JUST CRAAAZY AANNNGGGEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!! RRRRAAAAGGGHHH!!! Nero will die! He'll get "the red light in my eyes"! Did you see how he beats Dante??? Awfully! Mad Capcom! What are they doing? I know... Our Devil-boy is not weak and fragile... But this video shocked me! Ohh! I need calm down! F***!

Well... This is absolutely awesome video.
Glory looks pretty... hmm... nice. Ha-ha!

Kyrie - as always - is boring. Eww. She keeps something like an new amulet. It's interesting...

Credo hasn't Vergil's voice... Good... Very good news! (Veeergil... Where are you? Ver...)

Nero... I'm not impressed. He takes up big stone sword... Foolish strength. He has no style and speed as Dante, no deathly grace as Vergil. And he looks like "greeny-boy" with big stupid strength. Now I can understand why the Order use him for dirty job. And I thought that he's more... Whatever! He'll die! After Kyrie... of course!

Dante... I like Dante in DMC4 more and more! He's so stylish!!! And... don't laugh... SEXY! I'm really disappointed that I can't go through the game with him! :'-( Hellish Capcom! Comparing with Nero Dante looks awesome! Assured, sharp and sarcastic...
Adios, kid.

By the way, you can get this trailer in hi-res there - http://www.gameland.ru/articles/catalog/cinema.asp?gct=GCT7932&gcode=JFS3957 (click on "скачать hi-res ролик")

Good one there finding the video in good resolution, I really wanted that. So thanks and rep+

Btw why everyone hates Kyrie?:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I have no idea, maybe she's just one of those people that other people just strait up don't like. She has some fans though. Like...Nero XD! Nah, im kidding she has some real fans too.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
Tony compare her to the other females in DMC... Umm lets say Lady.. Kyrie sucks... She cant even lick Ladys boot thats how bad it is:p :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey, I like Kyrie. Useless female for protection are okay:p

And I agree she's not Lady, before my current desktop, Lady was there for 5 months:cool:

But we should give the useless chick a chance:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Bah, who knows? Kyrie may be a weak human, but watch something happen to where Nero loses control and she's the only one that can stop him cause he looooooves her. I wouldn't be surprized if something like that happens. It's not an uncommon thing.

Zato-OW

King

Chrysander

Zato-OW;49595 said:
Heres some game play for the Xbox version of Dmc4.They made the xbox version harder and givin Nero more abilities to use but they also gave the demo a time limit to beat it.Also they did a SpeedUp on Berials attacks,also they made him attack more often instead of sitting there taking damage from the player.
pt.1 http://www.gamespot.com/video/938686/6177485/devil-may-cry-4-devil-may-cry-4-demo-part-1-1

pt.2 http://www.gamespot.com/video/938686/6177487/videoplayerpop?rgroup=leipzig07_story

What new abilities do we see there? I didn't watch the berial part, because I want him to be fresh when I come to him, but the rest of the time I didn't see anything new.

Chrysander

I think that, if anything, the difficulty has just been altered for this demo. There is no reason to make either version harder than the other.

Rend

Necromancer
It doesn't actually seem that Dante is putting any effort or trying against Nero, he just seems to enjoy the punishment, letting Nero do whatever he wants

Zato-OW

King
Nero does has the upper hand though...the DB is in its DT state so its safe to say Dante was fighting a demon.But he didnt get hurt as you can tell he was smiling after he left,Now when he got beatup by vergil he was Pi$$ed off and bleeding all over the place.Vergil couldve Killed him there if he wanted to. Just to show you Vergil isnt evil.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zato-OW;49773 said:
Nero does has the upper hand though...the DB is in its DT state so its safe to say Dante was fighting a demon.But he didnt get hurt as you can tell he was smiling after he left,Now when he got beatup by vergil he was Pi$$ed off and bleeding all over the place.Vergil couldve Killed him there if he wanted to. Just to show you Vergil isnt evil.

Thankyou! Thats what I try to tell people.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Zato-OW;49773 said:

*Claps* Yes! I second that!

aoshi

Thanx for the video Zato-ow.

Nero is aggressive which i am glad that capcom have chosen as a characteristic unlike dante. But I am not glad with capcom throwing dante around like that.

Damn u capcom .........
Great video though.

Chrysander

Throughout the entire thing, Dante is just straight-faced, as if nothing is even touching him. I wouldn't worry. What it spells out to me is that Nero isn't as tough as Dante, and Dante doesn't really want to hurt him. Also, we can see that Nero is actually doing some pretty impressive stuff, and he can handle himself, yet Dante still is unaffected - which highlights how tough Dante is. Would have ben cool to see Dante dodge more stuff and say some more, but if you think about it, if Dante had actually gone for Nero in the vid, Nero would have been killed.

Top Bottom