• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well as long as there is no emotional tornado's, we cool :confused:
Agh!!! Now I don't know what to believe lol I'm so lost! I need to go train in the Hyperbolic Time Camber..
P.S. NOTE to ALL MEMBERS When I wrote that post I met NO harm to anyway one. I was merely saying that we DMC fans were mad at DmC's changes and that dude who wrote that post shouldn't be so rude. I met nothing bad or wrong. PLEASE don't hate me.

Asmodaius

Agh!!! Now I don't know what to believe lol I'm so lost! I need to go train in the Hyperbolic Time Camber..
P.S. NOTE to ALL MEMBERS When I wrote that post I met NO harm to anyway one. I was merely saying that we DMC fans were mad at DmC's changes and that dude who wrote that post shouldn't be so rude. I met nothing bad or wrong. PLEASE don't hate me.

*gives you a lollipop*

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Worlds_Biggest_Lollipop.jpg

You get three and one giant one for being so great :D

We realy need to get this thread back on track XD

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
honestly...is it me or are there light blue swords in midair during the church scene...to me, i see summoned swords there...maybe a hint to vergil?

Bubbarocks07

I hope they upgrade dantes details little bit better. Everthing else looks great. Dantes new look i like. He needed an update

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Dantes new look i like. He needed an update

Speak for yourself lol.

To me its more like a definite downgrade to a character that was already WAY cooler and badass then this emo druggy.

But this ofcourse is just my opinion on the matter and your allowed to have yours as well although I may disagree with it.

Bubbarocks07

Speak for yourself lol.

To me its more like a definite downgrade to a character that was already WAY cooler and badass then this emo druggy.

But this ofcourse is just my opinion on the matter and your allowed to have yours as well although I may disagree with it.

Only thing i didn't agree with was the hair. Okay they could still use black, however, use a nathan drake hair style. Or they could have dantes hair longer on the side of his head, not like a mohawk. Im just glad they are making an improvment so the game is one step closer to be finished!

Asmodaius

I actually like his messy, hipster hair in this one. He looks more modern and younger which seems to be the aim for his new look according to NT. And I like that. ^^

I don't dislike the old Dante's look (Well, in DMC4 he looked rather bleh to me), I just like how he looks like in this one as well.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Dante's devil trigger better go from white hair to demonic power form. Its like he transforming into a super saiyan then to 2 & 3.

As for Vergil, he should wield a rapier than a katana and come back maybe in a British accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom