• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC: Devil May Cry artworks feature redesigned Dante model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I really like the second picture, he looks pretty badass.

And I think the redesign is so much better than the one shown as E3 this year, i'm hyped for this game again ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Cleaner face.
... Me gusta. o.o

Otherwise... I dunno wtf they are trying with the 1st pic. It's just... no. NOOOOO!!! ;_; *runs*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is that Vergil to the right in the angel pic (in the background) or am i just imagining a blonde head there?
This Dante still looks too old to pass for a prequel to the series.
Oh. And has anybody noticed the white patch of hair he had in the first trailer is non-existent in any of these pictures?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Anybody noticed he doesn't seem to be sitting on anything in that picture?

If he is, it's the same colour as the background and the colour of the inside of his coat.

fon

Crazy Chick
Well...this is odd. I actually liked the first design more. His old necklace was much more unique and his bangs were longer. Never did I think he looked too skinny (except when he was chained) or like a drug addict (where did people come up with this?). That first image though...
tumblr_lq5r24za3u1qjygk6o1_400.png

Capcommyfeelingsaresomessedupbecauseofyou.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
after looking at the pic of Dante with the angels again, i noticed something....

IS DANTE GESTURING FOR THT ANGEL TO.....DO NAUGHTY THINGS TO HIS...PENIS?????:eek:

*begins applauding NT* Bravo, Ninja Theory, Bravo! U have sucessfully captured the Western essence for DmC! BRAVO!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
after looking at the pic of Dante with the angels again, i noticed something....

IS DANTE GESTURING FOR THT ANGEL TO.....DO NAUGHTY THINGS TO HIS...PENIS?????:eek:

*begins applauding NT* Bravo, Ninja Theory, Bravo! U have sucessfully captured the Western essence for DmC! BRAVO!!

To me it looks like he is doing the gesture of holding a gun with his hand and pointing at the angel as if to say "Bang, you're dead". I don't know why. I don't know who this picture would appeal to? I'm thinking...Nobody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom