• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC: Devil May Cry artworks feature redesigned Dante model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
To me it looks like he is doing the gesture of holding a gun with his hand and pointing at the angel as if to say "Bang, you're dead". I don't know why. I don't know who this picture would appeal to? I'm thinking...Nobody?

*looks at picture again* AH! ur right it does look like tht :eek: i think the naughty part of mind just screamed "NAUUGHTY PICTUREE" when i looked at it :D

....dont mind me im just an idiot T_T

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*looks at picture again* AH! ur right it does look like tht :eek: i think the naughty part of mind just screamed "NAUUGHTY PICTUREE" when i looked at it :D

....dont mind me im just an idiot T_T
LOL, no you're not, I made some naughty comment about that picture in the 'thinking' thread as well.
I think they've intentionally made him a chauvinist. Or that's the impression I get from the pic.
Should we create a new thread and caption that pic to our heart's desires? I've got a couple of really good/funny/twisted captions (just kidding!)(sort of)

Nicholas Vrakepedes

I admit the newer design looks a lot better when compared to the old one holding up the sign. Still like someone else said he just isn't Dante.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
LOL, no you're not, I made some naughty comment about that picture in the 'thinking' thread as well.
I think they've intentionally made him a chauvinist. Or that's the impression I get from the pic.
Should we create a new thread and caption that pic to our heart's desires? I've got a couple of really good/funny/twisted captions (just kidding!)(sort of)

OH YES WE SHOULD :D!!! I would have such a feild day with tht XD

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
^I agree, it's just a work of art people, stop being so sensitive...I'm sorry, but this is why so many things are censored these days. Seriously, we're not in 5th grade anymore, lighten up, it's meant to be light and a work of art.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
i like the first picture as well because alot of people are saying the new dante has no personality, and i think this picture is the first time we get to see a little of the new dante's personality

ZenMarter

The King of a Forsaken Race
I admit its better then the first design but when i look at his picture it just doesn't say or give the impression that he's dante he just gives the impression "im a bad ass dude"

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
Actually,i think if you look at the last artwork and put white hair on him.He sorta looks like DMC 4 Dante.

ZenMarter

The King of a Forsaken Race
Actually,i think if you look at the last artwork and put white hair on him.He sorta looks like DMC 4 Dante.
You actually have a point there andif you put that white hair and made it longer he would already look like the classic dante

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DanteNewStyle.png

This is what it would look like it they changed his hair to white. I also didn't like the colours on Dante's latest redesign, so I changed them. I definitely didn't like the blue on his trench coat. That wasn't really a Dante touch, it should just be red like I've made it more so. The blue should just be on his arms/sleeves and not everywhere, as it looked too similar to Nero's costume in my opinion (Which didn't make me think on Dante). Who thinks this looks better? And who thinks it looks worse?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Guess my imagination fooled me.It's why i like this one.

Fair enough, I respect that. What do you think about the colour changes though? Better or worse? I think better in terms for his trench coat at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom