• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC: Devil May Cry artworks feature redesigned Dante model

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
Ehh.Thank you and original stays better at the moment.
still the changed one is good too but it looks more..Nero's coat shuffled.

ZenMarter

The King of a Forsaken Race
Well whatever the reason you have, the black hair dante will still be in the reboot and i respect that mainly because its a reboot and it almost/surely has nothing to do with the original series but personally i really prefer the classic look when i first saw it i thought "**** this guy looks bad ass awesome!" until now the impression stays the same.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Well hopefully we get a good view of this new dante while he is in his supposed DT form (the one were his hair turns white and has a red coat). The latest trailer only showed him going into that form for a brief moment and we really do not get a good view.

I heard in a interview that you will be able to switch between each of his forms (angel,human,and demon) on the fly.

If the white haired and red coat form is the form I think it is (demon) then I will most likely be using that form ALOT since it makes him look a little more like the old Dante which IMO is 10x better then this new reboot dante.

That is if I even decide to get this game.

Right now I am still on the ropes about this reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom