• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs. Sasuke (from Naruto)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Who thinks Nero overpowers Sasuke just click on Nero.Who thinks Sasuke wins choose Sasuke.And tell the reason.

I personally think Sasuke wins. He's waaay too fast for Nero.

Keaton

Premium
Personally I'm voting for Nero on this one ^^

Nero may not be as fast as Sasuke, but he wealds a blade that is faster - Yamato. Nero can take hits and dish them out with Yamato/Red Queen with ease. Well, thats my op. anyway ^_^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Yamato in Nero's hands right now just does not move as fast as Sasuke.

Sasuke can move so fast you cannot see him, and has the hypnotic sharingan.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
^yeah...and if you think of Sasuke's power in Shippuden...just like Orochimaru is...even better.After all, it is Sasuke who kills Orochimaru.Am I right?

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i didn't go that far ahead.... but i vote Sasuke

personaly i hate nero and dont think he could stand against a skilled ninja.

Red

This is not a poll really. Even Sasuke's taijutsu can beat the crap out of Nero, no question.:p There's really no need for swordfighting in this one, it's a mismatch.:p

Walter

Bringer of Death
Do you really think Sasuke will beat Nero?

Nero will go DT on his ass.

He also makes big and powerful air slashes with Yamato. And he makes them fast.

There's no way Sasuke's speed will catch up to it.

Although I think Ichigo from Bleach with his mask and bankai will be able to beat Nero.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Not sure but I think this is an old thread.

Bumping is against the rules here.

But oh well, your all talking about it again so...

Walter;180564 said:
Do you really think Sasuke will beat Nero?

Nero will go DT on his ass.

He also makes big and powerful air slashes with Yamato. And he makes them fast.

There's no way Sasuke's speed will catch up to it.

LoL Nero is not fast with Yamato, even my bad eyes can track every slow move Nero makes.

Sasuke is Virgil fast. He would own Nero no problem.

Sharingan counters Nero's slow swordplay and Sasuke's speed wins this match.

Sasuke has a sword he channels lightning thru that can cut anything, just like Yamato. On top of that he is to fast to even see.

He also can summon black fire on anything he sees that is impossible to put out. This fight could start with Nero being incinerated right off the bat.

Virgil would be a fair match up to Sasuke. Not Nero.

I don't even like Sasuke, but he still beats Nero easy.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ It's on the err side of things, so long as there's still a decent chunk of discussion going on regarding the topic, I personally have no issues with it.

---

While I'd like to give an honest opinion, I can't, mainly because I refuse to watch Naruto and as such, only have experience with Nero, so as far as I know, I'm voting Nero.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^That too.

Curse mark plus true Sharingan.

Angelo Credo;180586 said:
^ It's on the err side of things, so long as there's still a decent chunk of discussion going on regarding the topic, I personally have no issues with it.

Indeed, was just pointing it out.

As long as we can still add more to this riveting discussion.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
Sasuke might take Nero to the most tiring way because he is so fast. I guess as i watch Naruto Shows.
Nero might not stand against Sasuke's Speed performance. and remember everyone that Sasuke is a ninja not just a normal guy.
and the ninja has a private skills that no one can know it easily.

Red

Black Angel;180575 said:
Not sure but I think this is an old thread.

Bumping is against the rules here.

But oh well, your all talking about it again so...

LoL Nero is not fast with Yamato, even my bad eyes can track every slow move Nero makes.

Sasuke is Virgil fast. He would own Nero no problem.

Sharingan counters Nero's slow swordplay and Sasuke's speed wins this match.

Sasuke has a sword he channels lightning thru that can cut anything, just like Yamato. On top of that he is to fast to even see.

He also can summon black fire on anything he sees that is impossible to put out. This fight could start with Nero being incinerated right off the bat.

Virgil would be a fair match up to Sasuke. Not Nero.

I don't even like Sasuke, but he still beats Nero easy.

I agree. Nero can't wield Yamato like Vergil did... Vergil's just too fast. You can only see the silhouette and flashes of light reflected onto Yamato as he swings it around.:lol:

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Walter;181403 said:
The fire CAN be put out. And the flames also burn only 7 days.

Post a link to the manga or anime where it says that, otherwise I won't accept that as cannon.

NOT ONCE do the flames of Amatesaru go out other than when the user put them out or the one time Jiriya sealed them. He didn't put them out, he sealed the fire in a special scroll.

Even if they burn for only 7 days, they consume you in far less time than that.

Nero isn't fast enough to touch Sasuke and he cannot escape Amatesaru. Nero loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom