• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero, Virgil and Sparda [DISCUSSION]

Koemi

half-breed
I thought I read somewhere ( a game guide perhaps?) that Sparda fought for human till his death. So that means he's dead? <confused>

No doubt, Dante's still a kid when compare to Sparda - at least we haven't seen him sealing a dimension off like his dad. He still has much to learn but with his human blood/heart, as he mentioned it, may probably make him actually stronger in that sense (ability to love and feel for another person)... and since Vergil loath his humanity he is slightly inferior to Dante in DMC 3?

Sparda™

Being a full demon and loving, having a heart to love another person, a human, makes you stronger beyond imagination. Such power is Sparda's.

As for Dante and Vergil, they are and will always be in the same level of power.

Zato-OW

King
With Dante and Vergil there will always be one thats above the other and at this moment it will be Dante. He just gained too much power over the years and is ahead of Vergil(despite him being dead). I'm pretty sure if Vergil was alive he would've continued his training and would be on Dante's level be hes far behind at the moment. Plus Vergil is on the verge of being called a villain/evil because of his actions in DMC3 manga and him having no regard for human life and the fact he said he wanted to rule both worlds combining them. Vergil cant help but have emotions because he is human but he wants to further push them away because he felt he could be at full power with them gone.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ignore the manga, as this is the games. Vergil was good in 3 at the end ;) So he WILL return, and he will be good :p

Zato-OW

King
I didn't say he wouldn't return. Also the Manga is cannon so what ever came from it is truth and is fully connected to the games story. He is selfish cold hearted and this is reason alone he couldn't beat Dante when they were at their equal level.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So? He doesn't want to beat Dante atm. He's more ****ed at Nero, coz of Yamato and coz he doesn't know the kid.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;112611 said:
So? He doesn't want to beat Dante atm. He's more ****ed at Nero, coz of Yamato and coz he doesn't know the kid.

...and have you spoken to Vergil recently? :\

Koemi

half-breed
Well if Vergil is coming back in DMC5 and DMC5 is a continuum of DMC4, I think he'll have to get back Yamato first (probably then finds out who the hell is Nero), then maybe goes after Dante after that - and some bosses for them to chill out?

Though I'd doubt DMC5 be a time between DMC4 and 2... If Vergil's the main protagonist, chances are it's some where between DMC3 & 4 (timeline: 3-1-4-2) where Vergil's gone missing or became Nelo Angelo and "appears" to be killed off by Dante. ^_^

Sparda™

I sense that DMC5 will be after DMC2 and Vergil has probably a new Devil Arm that has gotten used to...I have an idea of what the Devil Arm would be, but I don't want to spill the beans...:D

Zato-OW

King
I doubt DMC5 would be after 2 for the fact Kobayashi says DMC2 is in the far far far far far future. Meaning atleast over 20 years or so. They were even trying to throw the game out of the series at a point. He said people shouldnt focus on DMC2 anymore and see DMC4 as the last DMC before the next one. But yeah capcom has decided to have it DMC3>DMC1>DMC4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DMC2

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I imagine it'll be a while before theres a follow-up to DMC2; and I hope its not soon. I don't want Dante's serious and persona back and i generally didn't like the story of it. They should have just made DMC2 not canon and make DMC4 the latest, it can take alot more directions. DMC5 will definatly be after DMC4 to explain Nero.

Lady Nevan

I agree that -Vergil will come back- theorys. Actually it'd be good and maybe Vergie and Nero will fight, who knows. But all the DMC fans are confused by that Nero kid and...
Come on Capcom, we want DMC5, we are tired of theorys!

Top Bottom